Chalene Jonsons Turbo Fire Workouts

Options
Hey, I just seen Chalene workouts and I like to know if anyone has her new Turbo Fire workouts? They look intense and good, so like to know your opion on them before getting them? I have her regular Turbo Jam from a few years ago and they are great too, but like to get more intense on them now lol!

Replies

• rudegyal_b
    rudegyal_b Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    i am addicted to the HIIT workouts, too fun!! havent tried the rest of them tho
  • MamaBear57
    MamaBear57 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Everyone I know that does theml...LOVES THEM....you will not be disappointed with the program.
  • alecta337
    alecta337 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I've done some of her Turbo Fire workouts and they are great, gets the heart pumping and its fun. She plays good music to go with her moves and stuff. Its a good at home cardio routine. There isn't much strength training though.

I can't compare to Turbo Jam because I've never tried it, sorry.
  • dolphin21
    dolphin21 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!! I must get!!!!! Where did u guys order them from? I have Insanity and it's a tough and vary Intense workouts, so are Chalene almost the same or a little less intense?
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    I love Turbo Fire... and yes it's more intense than Turbo Jam but not as intense as Insanity.
  • jeepie98
    jeepie98 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    One word...AWESOME!
  • katiegc
    katiegc Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I really enjoy TurboFire. Not as intense as Insanity workouts, and a bit more dance-y, but not too much so. I do a lot of P90X and P90X2 and love throwing in TurboFire because they are just a great cardio workout. Easy to modify if you want/need low impact. And the HIIT workouts are great when you're pressed for time.
  • Teresa527
    Teresa527 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I just finished 13 weeks of Turbo Fire and I loved it! Many of my friends have purchased it from seeing my results and they love it as well.
    You seriously cannot go wrong. It is hard work, motivating, fun and burns mega calories.