this is SSSSOOOOOO awesome!!!!!

Options
mszSHOGAN
mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
Last week I lost my momentum big time and couldn't muster up energy to exercise because I spent a lot of time working on removing wall paper in my house. I told myself that this week I would dive back in head first. Monday was a no-go. :angry: Yesterday I went to my Tuesday spinning class, which is also the day I weigh in. I obviously didn't weigh in last week so I thought I would do it just for the heck of it and to my complete and total surprise I LOST 2 POUNDS!!!!!!!!! :bigsmile:

During my week off from exercising I did however continue to log all my meals and stayed within my range for the most part. This just goes to show me that my changed eating habits are also playing a major role in my weight loss. Yesterday was just such a glorious day for me and I wanted to share it with my fellow MFPers. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Yay! That's great news!
  • pickadilly2009
    pickadilly2009 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    You were burning calories while removing wallpaper! Stretching, squating....all sorts of great stuff!
    Awsome job! Good for you!
  • nikii14
    nikii14 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!! Isn't that the best feeling?

The same thing happened to me this week. I haven't been able to go to the gym...hubby away for work, I wasn't as good as logging and counting calories as you though:tongue:

I closed my eyes as I stood on the scale and lost 2 lbs as well. Weird isn't it???
  • swells27
    swells27 Posts: 14
    Options
    Good for you!! It's always nice to know that you can keep on track with your goals even when you are not doing your regular activities!!

Keep up the great work!!:bigsmile:
  • KimberlyKurtz
    Options
    Great job for sticking with it! Makes me realize that if I don't excise somedays it's ok and I'll still lose! Way to go.
  • Kidvicious28
    Kidvicious28 Posts: 1,613 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!! Keep up the good work :smile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Way to go, that is so awesome. :flowerforyou:
  • JDHINAZ
    JDHINAZ Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    That's so great! That kind of positive reinforcement is so important! Good for you! And by the way, I have some rooms in my house that need painting if you want to come over and burn off 2 more pounds! :laugh: :laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!