~Something is Missing ....Could it be you! Need Friends for

Options
Hi everyone...I am just getting started....seems like this is always the hardest journey to make ....but the easiest to fall off of.....I have been overweight for at least the last 10 years....I blamed it on being in a horrible relationship...finally ditched the sucker only to find out.....being happy only gained more weight....my new husband loves me for who I am....but I want to lose weight once and for all....am so tired of being overweight not having any energy....I would like for once to be able to do some of the things that I think about doing it my mind....things I did when I wasn't so out of shape....I really believe...support is the key to weight loss...I was feeling extremely bad that I had over a 100 pounds to lose and then realized.....by reading posts on here....I am so not alone...I thank God that I wound up here....I don't feel so ashamed knowing that others are just like me...not that I am not ashamed of how I have let my weight get out of control....I guess only the part that now I realize....I am human just like others...made mistakes and ready to work on them....please add me if you truly can be a support for me...I really need it ...Thanks again....

Replies

• Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!!
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    never ever be ashamed to say anything on here. we are all here for each other. go ahead and add me. i have been maintaining on here 9 months, ive been on here over a year, and hopefully we can be there for each other. great luck on your journey, and welcome to the beginning of a great long lasting journey.:flowerforyou:
  • diviana
    diviana Posts: 53
    Options
    Welcome... this is a great place to fund support and motivation.. Lord knows it took me long enough to get started! I am open to some new friends as well. Let's do this!
  • SHENITABEAUTIFUL
    Options
    I REALLY NEED FRIENDS SOMETIMES I CANT STAY MOTIVATED BUT I WANT TO LOSE WIEGHT AND IM SO FOCUSED RIGHT NOW. ITS TIME FOR CHANGE