New mom of two please add me!

Options
Hi everybody. I am a returning member. Two and a half years ago I had my first daughter, and during the pregnancy gained 50 pounds. At the end of it I weighed 180. After the pregnancy I lost a bunch of it, and was down to 139. Then just 10 weeks ago I gave birth to my second DD. In that pregnancy I gained 25 pounds. I have lost 27 lbs since then, and now seem to be stuck in a rut. I rejoined MFP because my DF (and father of my children) are supposed to get married in June. And I just took the before pic of my tummy and almost cried. I didn't realize that it was that bad. So if anyone wants to be friends for support, add me please. I know how important a support system is when trying to lose weight.

Height: 5'7"
Weight: 150
Goal weight: 135
Current BMI: 23.5 in the healthy range, but on the high end.
Target BMI: 18-19

Replies

• JeriParker
    Options
    I'm new 2 this site. I'll be happy 2 add u as a friend. :))
  • Vallie610
    Options
    I am new to the site and looking to find friends for motivation along the way. I have 3 children so finding time to do anything is hard.
  • snowqueen93
    Options
    Hi,
    You sound like me! Almost the same situation! I had a hard time loosing weight but now I am there and lost 25+ pounds and four pant sizes in three months. I track my food daily and make sure I exercise two - three times a week. I also use Herbalife meal replacement shakes. I found that was the difference between loosing weight with my second and first. I was able to loose it so much easier when I had an easy breakfast (and therefore I was eating breakfast which studies have shown really gets your metablism going).
    I'd be more than happy to be friends with you and help you out :)