3 weeks later: Hows your new years resolution going?

Options
_Ben
_Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
So everyone. The dust has settled. The turkey is gone. The ham is eaten. The gravy has been served. The bottles have been put away. Now we are all going for those new years resolutions. My goal for this year was not as difficult of one, it was to just maintain my weight, and so far Im doing fine. Anyone else keeping up with their goals?

Replies

• Uhmanduh
    Uhmanduh Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Still going strong!!! :bigsmile:
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    i dont really set resolutions any more - but i did set a goal to stick with my new 12 week weight lifting program, and do each workout no matter what - along with skipping the scale each morning for a month. ive done great with the workouts, but hopped on the scale a couple times >.>
  • briocktj
    briocktj Posts: 128
    Options
    I started a few days after, but things are going good! I LOVE this site! The support and information are wonderful!
  • Bellyroll
    Bellyroll Posts: 316
    Options
    On the positive side I can now run 2 miles. Sad side I pretty much maintain. good that I have not gain but sad I have not lost.
  • RRT_RCP
    RRT_RCP Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Still working out and going strong.
  • luvmybaby333
    Options
    I'm still here. :-) I actually had my magic "click" moment on December 11th. I don't really know what happened, I guess I just decided I was done throwing my life away. But anyway, I logged my food for a week and then decided to take a week off for the holidays. I figured that I might as well start things off after the new year and make it my "resolution". But this really is so far beyond a resolution it isn't even funny.

Anywho, I had originally thought that I'd just stick with the calorie deficit and worry about exercising once I'd lost some weight. But suddenly I was inspired to start exercising anyway... So here I am, I've been exercising daily for 10 days straight. I feel better than I have in SUCH a long time. I just know that *this* is it. This is the first month of the rest of my life and I can do this. :-D