Weighing in and Measuring

Options
I just joined a few days ago and can't wait to see results! I have been religious about following my plans! This WILL work!! :happy: SO I'm wondering, How soon should I weigh in and re measure, I was thinking weekly but my fiance says that might be too often, He doesn't want me to be discouraged if I don't see immediate results (knows me so well, lol). How long should I wait to weigh in?

Replies

• kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    I just joined a few days ago and can't wait to see results! I have been religious about following my plans! This WILL work!! :happy: SO I'm wondering, How soon should I weigh in and re measure, I was thinking weekly but my fiance says that might be too often, He doesn't want me to be discouraged if I don't see immediate results (knows me so well, lol). How long should I wait to weigh in?
  • lscotch
    lscotch Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I started weighing in weekly- but i wouldnt reccommend it, I am going to weigh myself every two weeks now, and take measurments every month. I never even thought of taking starting measurments, I am going to take them tomorrow and start keeping track that way. I was very encouraged the first time i weighed myself- lost 5lbs, second time i weighed myself I gained 4 lbs- wtf!!:grumble: Anyways, I am going to put more emphasis on the way my clothes fit- which is loser already (I can now squeeze into pre-prego pants) and what the measuring tape reads.
  • rayneenie
    rayneenie Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I am weighing in weekly and measuring monthly
  • borjanap
    borjanap Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    you know what you should do..periodically get in front of a full length mirror and take a pix. You will see the difference in your body shape adn curves.