New friends?

Options
Hi i am new to this and would love new friends to help me reach my weight loss goal. Feel free to add me:smile:

Replies

• sifsaf
    sifsaf Posts: 10
    Options
    Have just joined after reading post on weightloss forum. Please feek free to add me as friend the more the merrier. x:smile:
  • sifsaf
    sifsaf Posts: 10
    Options
    Im new to thanks for being first friend on here :smile:
  • grimmaster1983
    Options
    added ladies :)
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Good luck reaching your goal!!
  • aly_baba
    aly_baba Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Welcome ladies :flowerforyou:

Feel free to add me and best of luck on your weight loss and get healthy journey!
  • jenrod1118
    jenrod1118 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I've been away from MFP for a couple of months but ready to get back and stay back! All fried requests welcomed :)
  • ryno0618
    ryno0618 Posts: 361
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. This site and phone app are awesome! Lots of good info, good pals for support and motivation, and tracking calories in and out really does work. Best of luck!
  • Chloooe22
    Chloooe22 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Welcomee :~)

Feel free to add me for plenty of support xxxxx
  • xo_morgan
    xo_morgan Posts: 298
    Options
    i'm also new to this site & i love it :) it definitely keeps me on track...lacking in the friends department though :ohwell: so feel free to add me also!
  • Ediz1987
    Ediz1987 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I would love some new friends!
  • laellyn
    laellyn Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I am new as well, maybe we can help keep each other motivated!
  • nulyfe2012
    Options
    Hi I'm new to this site looking for support and friends please feel free to add me!!!
  • bunkin204
    Options
    Im also new to MFP , need new friends to help keep me motivated....
  • mrstalee
    Options
    Hi I have been using the site for about 3 weeks but have only just got round to doing my profile etc
    please feel free to add me, I need all the encouragement I can get lol.
  • arsenalbates
    arsenalbates Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Add me :):laugh:
  • windsinger3
    Options
    Hi! I'm looking for support to help reach my goal. Please feel free to add me. I want to be there for you too! :)
  • Danielle8706
    Danielle8706 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi! Im new to the site I've been using the app for about a week and I didn't even know there was a web site! But please feel free to add me and I will try and help keep you motivated as best I can! :)
  • kawi2k4
    kawi2k4 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've had the app on my iPad for about 2 weeks now and have just gotten around to setting up my profile. Hope to have some support and make some friends on here, add me!
  • hegster01
    hegster01 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Please feel free to add me as a friend. This site has been wonderful for helping me keep on track & get lots of motivation from others :)