Brave moment and HUGE American Eagle NSV

Options
katcod1522
katcod1522 Posts: 448 Member
Ok...so...first of all...for those ladies (and men)...that wear American Eagle jeans that have NO stretch..fitting into a pair..in a smaller size..is a huge HUGE NSV! Well...hello size 10 American Eagles with NO stretch. Now..I have worn these jeans a few other times..but it was still a suck it in moment and the calf area was really snug. Today....they are on...not tight on the calves..and no sucking it in by God! Now..beware of the picture..it was a brave moment like I said! I am still 13-16 lbs from my goal.

AME1.jpg

AME2.jpg

Replies

• katcod1522
    katcod1522 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    oh geesh...HUGE pictures for my HUGE NSV..lol. Sorry!
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    Nice!!! Congrats.
  • laellyn
    laellyn Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I know I love me some AE Jeans too! It has to be the greatest feeling in the world to fit into a smaller size. Congrats!!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Great job. Congratulations:flowerforyou:
  • brinak2005
    brinak2005 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!! When I was in my 20s, my favorite jeans to wear were American Eagle button fly jeans. I still have a pair of them, size 10 hanging in my closet (11 years and 100 lbs heavier). I can't wait until I can buy their jeans again.
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    I love the fact that I can (again) wear my AE button fly size 14's!!! I definately can understand how you feel! Great job!
  • czechmate823
    czechmate823 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! And they look GREAT on you! Congrats!! :smile:
  • Runnels
    Options
    Congratulations on your hard work and victory!!! I am working toward the the same NSV for myself, same size too! Just got to the point where I'm not squeezing myself into stretchy 14s, cant wait to be able to actually wear my AE jeans out of the house. Hooray for your success, keep on keepin on!
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!! Congrats :)

I also have an old pair of AE non stretch jeans that I want to wear again!!!
  • Ephena
    Ephena Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great, there is something really exciting about putting on a smaller size pair of pants, especially no stretch jeans.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!