Pretty Upset

Options
In the last 4 days, even though I have been doing really well with my calories and exercise, I gained 1.4 pounds and proceeded to stress eat my way through this morning because of it.

That was a lot of work for a pretty big fail.

Replies

• carrie_eggo
    carrie_eggo Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options
    1.4lbs?? It's just water weight!!! DON"T stress about this! I weighed 5 pounds more on Monday because of my weekend eating and it's back down today.....it's water. Don't worry about it!! :flowerforyou:
  • dobenjam
    dobenjam Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    carrieogg is right. It is impossible for you to gain 1.4 lbs of fat if you are staying within your calories. It is just water weight. Drink lots of water so your body realizes it doesn't need to hold on to it and will let what it is holding go. Just keep going. Good luck!
  • staacy1
    staacy1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey there!!

Is it "that" time of the month? I've been monitoring my weight long enough that I notice 3-4 days before I start I gain 3-5lbs. Then shortly after I start I'm back down. Keep doing what your doing!!
  • anulle2009
    anulle2009 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I actually found out from a friend's trainer that muscle holds water. SO if you been busting butt and really working those muscles that could be it. I wouldnt stress i am sure its water..