p90x and p90x2

Options
Ok i currently have both in my possession and am really really thinking about doing one or the other.

Firstly i managed to complete 30 days of p90x in the past (but not following the nutrition plan) i'll admit i wasnt that committed to exercising (not like i am now) i could do the moves (just) only had troubles committing to the time scale of some of the workouts.

so now i'm a regular gym bunny and i'm really wanting to get some good results, my eating habits are far superior to when i did p90x the first time so i'm hoping this will help.

anyway back to the point of the post, as i havent completed p90x should i start with a round of that and aim to do p90x2 after? or just jump straight into p90x2?

also am i still going to be able to workout at the gym? i dont wanna go wasting that money i'm paying out and i dont think i want to give up my zumba classes or workout time with my husband.

is that going to be overkill or doable?

if i'm lifting weights at the gym with my husband can i skip the p90x workout (especially if its like chest and arms day) and take my gym workout instead?

Replies