push-up NSV

LJV1031
LJV1031 Posts: 502 Member
This time last year, I could not do a single standard push up. Now I can do 20 in a set. I've done up to 4 reps of 20 & with my push up app, I'm up to 74 (next time it increases to 83). I'm very proud of this, since push ups were my enemy for a long time. My new nemesis is the evil pull up, but I shall conquer that next! :wink:

Replies

• rv88
    rv88 Posts: 37 Member
    yay!
  • LJV1031
    Thanks. You should be proud too, cuz you're rocking those push ups right along with me. :flowerforyou:
  • wow thats amazing
  • This time last year, I could not do a single standard push up. Now I can do 20 in a set. I've done up to 4 reps of 20 & with my push up app, I'm up to 74 (next time it increases to 83). I'm very proud of this, since push ups were my enemy for a long time. My new nemesis is the evil pull up, but I shall conquer that next! :wink:

That's outstanding....love it when I hear about tangible results like that! Great job...
  • LJV1031
    Thanks for the encouragement everyone. My favorite thing is to inspire other females to do push ups. I remember one day heading to the floor/mat section of the gym where this girl feeling unmotivated trying to do push ups on her knees but after seeing me bang out 6 sets of ten, she knew her goals weren't unattainable... Even if she wasn't where she wanted to be just yet. :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!