Ladies Eating Like Teenage Boys!

Options
MB_Positif
MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
Ok, so in the past couple of days some of my friends as well as myself have been ravenous and commenting that we are eating like teenage boys...or one friend she was a hungry hippo! So who else out there has been eating like a teenage boy because they are working out with the intensity of a healthy teenage boy?

Replies

• kaeroo
    kaeroo Posts: 5
    Options
    it feels like I'm always hungry! I'll eat and within the hour I'm already thinking about what I would like to have next!!!
  • LauraSmyth28
    LauraSmyth28 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    My brother is a teenage boy (well, he's 19 next week) and if I ate like him I'd be sooo skinny.

He drinks 2l of milk a day and eats very little. But when he does eat, he EATS! He's still very very thin though. No spare flesh on him, just some muscle.

I'd love to be one of those people who 'forget' to eat.
  • aregensb
    aregensb Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Well, food is fuel. If you're working hard, your body is using that fuel! No wonder you're hungry!
  • carrie_eggo
    carrie_eggo Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options
    Last week, that was definitely me. I am taming my inner teenage boy this week.....(I have a little black dress I have to wear.......in Vegas).... But I'm unleashing him after that for sure!!
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    My calorie goal is 2800...
  • carrie_eggo
    carrie_eggo Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options
    Actually, I eat teenage boys for breakfast...
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    Average TDEE for 18 yr ol male: 2,000 calories.
    My estimated TDEE for today: 2,800 xD bahaha
  • aregensb
    aregensb Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I can't wait until I get to the 2300+ calorie range... I'm still trying to cut some body fat so I am eating about 1800-1900 cals on non-workout days and about 2100 on workout days.
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    Nothing wrong with that.

I work with a group of women who eat and drink like a bunch of teenage boys and don't exercise whatsoever.

Now that's a problem.
  • lind3400
    lind3400 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I went to the gym this morning and came home around 9 and all I wanted was a hamburger....so I made one.....and I was still hungry so I ate some almonds.....that didnt work so I ate some shreddies...that didnt work...so I stopped eating and said "**** it"
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Haha, awesome ladies! I love it!
  • PoochPottery
    Options

Oh too funny!! Crack me up!
  • twanthe1
    twanthe1 Posts: 407
    Options
    <
    When I was a teenage boy, I probably ate about 4500 calories a day and I was still hungry.
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    I've always had the appetite of a teenage boy! Luckily my maintenance is around 2300-2400 net so I can still eat like one, especially when I workout! :D
  • Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options

:tongue:
  • hottottie11
    hottottie11 Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    This is so me! I'm eating 1700-1800 and wish I can have more. I can't wait to get on maintenance and have 2200-2500 a day yummmmmmm
  • madamepsychosis
    madamepsychosis Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    My brother is 18 and eats like a horse! He's a total rail, but if I ate like him I'd probably be more like a baby elephant by the end of the week :P
  • fjrandol
    fjrandol Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    DH wanted pizza last weekend. I ate 5 slices. o_0

Usually when I get like that I drink a big glass of watter and then eat carrot sticks with hummus. The protein helps, and since I have braces it takes me so friggin' long to eat a carrot that I can push past the ravenous state. lol
  • kekl
    kekl Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I eat more than my 17 year old little brother... now isn't that sad... for him... lol :)
  • JAllen32
    JAllen32 Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    I have definitely been more hungry lately. But I can feel the difference between the "I'm so hungry but I have nothing with me to eat so I'll starve until I can get food" and the "I've been working out like a beast and need to fuel my body" hungry! lol I like being a beast better! :-) Because then I get to eat! AND lose weight!