Let's be friends :)

Options
Looking for supportive MFPers! I'm keeping this short and sweet, so if you're looking for some extra motivation or are just one of those great motivators, add me! Let's face it, this isn't easy and I know I can use all the encouragement I can get. So add me and let's get through this journey together :) Good luck to you all!

Replies

• Alinabearsmom
    Options
    :happy: I'm on the same boat!! the more motivaters the better!! LOL WE can do this.. seems as if this site is very beneficial! I started off slow by doing Zumba twice a week.. now walking during my lunch break once a week and also doing some weight lifting with my boyfriend once a week.. Eating is hard.. but definitely eating healthier.. I will get there eventually.. ugh.. just so much good food out there LOL .. lets fight the temptation together!
  • Savagegirlt
    Options
    I too would like to add a few ppl to my support here on MFP Feel free to add me, I've already sent out a few requests, Good luck guys.
  • ChattyKitten
    ChattyKitten Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Same for me! The more the merrier when it comes to support!! Add me :)
  • Reka2011
    Reka2011 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    All three of you feel free to add me!!!!!!!!
  • HollyTsab
    HollyTsab Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I would like some more friends too if anyone is interested. Just starting out. Totally into hearing everyone's successes, no matter how small.

Holly
  • 2jayjaysmom
    2jayjaysmom Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    If you are a positive person feel free to add me too
  • dragomom
    dragomom Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me.
  • luckyCDR
    luckyCDR Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Me as well! I can use all the support I can get! Add me my fellow MFP'ers! :-)
  • justineharbutt
    Options
    Please add me Justineharbutt need as much support as possible mom of 3 and work nights xx
  • ladyshellbelle
    ladyshellbelle Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Happy to be added by all... Im good at motivating and would appreciate the same... think sunshine... summer clothes and bare skin... and step away from the biscuits ladies :) ..
  • Jen2Bfit
    Jen2Bfit Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I love new friends! The more supporters, the easier this journey is! :smile:
  • ashtonvv
    ashtonvv Posts: 144
    Options
    Just starting out! I would love to get some motivational friends for support!! Feel free to add me so we can cheer each other on!
  • shreyaj
    shreyaj Posts: 196
    Options
    I sent you a request and all of you feel free to add me too! The more support the better! :flowerforyou:
  • tootsiebbydll
    Options
    Hi yes can er do this together? I keep finding myself going off the weagon and i am getting biatriac syrgery in april and i can't lose weight. I am gaining it so frustrated, so yes you can do this.
  • ichorica
    ichorica Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Exactly the more the merrier! Anyone feel free to add me! Lets get it! Whoop!
  • davinahilary
    davinahilary Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Alright ladies and any gents out there, we can do it! I look forward to hearing from you all!
  • chelsea_thatsme
    chelsea_thatsme Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    been doing this for about a month now, but i believe that you can never have too many friends. so feel free to add me as well!!!
  • nphollingsworth
    nphollingsworth Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I feel ya, today is my first day...lunch is over and I have about 100 calories left!!! Doing bad.
  • MommaHoff
    MommaHoff Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I could use more supporters/motivators myself!
  • hegster01
    hegster01 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I could use some support as well :)