Minor success story

Options
MY success story is not "Look I lost 100 pounds!" because I wasn't overweight to begin with.
In fact, I've only lost 8 pounds since October 2011.
But you know what? That doesn't matter to me, because I count my small steps as successes, too.
8 pounds is a victory, and I only have 10 pounds left to lose. Working out consistently 4 to 5 times a week is a victory. Being recovered from anorexia, bulimia and binge eating is a major victory! Getting stronger, increasing the weights I lift in my workouts, and pushing harder in my cardio is a victory. Consistently eating healthier and cleaner is a victory. Drinking more water is a victory. Being positive is a victory.
Just TRYING is a victory.
So I'm giving myself a pat on the back for every small thing I've done to improve myself and my life.
Go me! :)

Replies

• rose0409
    Options
    Aweseome!! You have a wonderful attitude and you are totally correct! Keep up the great work!
  • ou81234
    Options
    Great Job!!: GO YOU!!!!
  • Savagegirlt
    Options
    No such thing as a 'small success' all achievements are awesome. ;)
  • kittyninja
    Options
    Thanks guys :)
    Also, to add to this, with the last two pounds I've lost, I've been able to fit back into old size 1 jeans :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!