Hello all.........from Waldorf, MD

Options
I live in the Waldorf, MD area and I have recently decided to get healthy and in shape. What better time then now...the start of the New Year! I look forward to meeting some like minded folks that are on the same journey as me. My weight loss goal is 95 lbs total. :sad: I know this will be a long journey but Im confident it will be well worth it in the end. :glasses:

Replies

• Annette1270
    Annette1270 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Welcome.. As long as you are ready and motivated you can get it done.

I have family is Waldorf. I love Md! :)
  • tdb0114
    Options
    Yes I am ready and very motivated. Signing up on this website was a big step for me but Im very excited. :happy:
  • DQMD
    DQMD Posts: 193
    Options
    I live in southern maryland. (St. mary's county)
  • ondogirl
    ondogirl Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi I live in Waldorf too!! Feel free to friend me, but I must warn you...my diary is very non-typical. I am doing Alternate Day Diet.
  • JDavid007
    JDavid007 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    My aunt lives in Waldorf MD. Request sent!!!
  • tdb0114
    Options
    Hello there I live in Brandywine, MD. What is Alternate Dieting?? Im curious.
  • tdb0114
    Options
    Cool pic. So you horseback ride.....do you have a horse??? I live in Brandywine, MD. Im new to the site but very excited as its teaching me alot. :flowerforyou:
  • ondogirl
    ondogirl Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hello there I live in Brandywine, MD. What is Alternate Dieting?? Im curious.

Alternate Day Fasting diet is like calorie cycling, or intermittent fasting. This is my third week of trying it, and so far so good. Basically, I alternate 1850 cals one day, and 500 cals the next. At first, I was doing straight 1200 a day...I am actually still averaging about 1200 per day. It is supposed to help trick metabolism and avoid plateaus.
  • DQMD
    DQMD Posts: 193
    Options
    Yes I have a horse. The horse that is pictured isn't mind. It is one that I show for the owner/trainer. My horse is much bigger and has a few more brain cells.

I also ride other people's horses. Summertime I am in the saddle about 3 hours a day after working my full-time job.
  • tdb0114
    Options
    Thats very intersting. My metabolism sucks so I might have to try that out for size. LOL :happy:
  • tdb0114
    Options
    Oh wow thats awesome. I love horses but I havent been horseback riding in years. Last time I went was in Colorado in the mountains. It was very nice.