Changes ---Weird

Options
Has anyone started losing and noticed how weird your body feels??? As the weight comes off i just have a lot of odd feelings some things begin to touch and meet that have never met...space in areas that always touched.... you can bend and reach places you did not know you had.. lol Is that crazy or does anyone else notice??

I have been between 360 and 396 for over 9 years when i had my son I weighted 360 pounds and he is 9 now .. I believe in third grade i weight about 160 and by eighth grade 245... I was 25 when i got pregnant with my son and i weighed 271 pounds..lol i thought i was sooo monstrous then what i wouldn't give to be there now haha.. anyway i just dont think i have ever been at least semi normal and as it comes off it just feels weird .....:smile:

Replies

• clairedance
    Options
    I totally know what you mean! It's strange to feel my body changing, but I'm excited whenever I notice something is different! It makes me feel like the ice is melting and spring is coming!
  • kspoon5
    kspoon5 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    My hubby has been saying the same thing and he has only lost 10 lbs - he says he feels lighter and his skin doesn't feel as tight .... so If it is abnormal then I he is abnormal with you ! LOL I have lost only 6 lbs and don't feel much different ....
  • sharonlane23
    Options
    The only thing i have noticed thus far is my belly feels not as hard, does that make sense? everyday i get naked in front of the mirror and nope nothing yet, but i'm sure when i do see differences you will hear me shout from the roof tops!
    someone asked me,"are you scared you will lose all your boobs"? my answer was Ummm no i have lugged these things around way to long, it's time they leave !