Mommy/Grad Student/ Looking for a healthy future

Options
Hello,

I am so excited to have found this web site! I was recently trying weight watchers- which was awesome.....don't get me wrong.....but paying for it every month made me feel really really bad when I would over eat. As you might already know, guilt and self-loathing are NOT good motivators in staying healthy!

I have a two year old son, whom I love dearly, but my after baby body is a different story! I know that I owe it to myself and my family to create a healthy environment and a healthy relationship with food.

I am particularly interested in non-processed foods, organic/natural food, vegetarian options, slow cookers, and family friendly menus.

I would love to have friends on here to help me with my journey. I am hoping to lose fifty pounds eventually.

I am 4' 11" (super short) and currently 169 pounds. My first goal is going to be 130 (where I was pre-baby), then eventually 119.

Thank you for reading about little old me, let me know if you're in a similar situation!

Replies

• brittni127
    Options
    Yay! Welcome! We are in a similar boat, I'm a young mom of 2. I just graduated with my Bachelor's and I'm applying to grad programs right now for next fall :) I'm looking to lose 50-75lbs. Feel free to add me!
  • Savagegirlt
    Options
    WElcome to this awesome site. I wish you the best and feel free to add me if you like, I just started on here about a week ago, but have been on the healthy path for awhile now and love it (though I wish I saw more results). Mom of 3 here and 40ish lbs to lose :D