WOMEN...PLEASE POST YOUR P90X RESULTS HERE! PLEASE! :)

Options
Hi all! Just wanting to see some inspirational results and pics or just plain measurements and weights results! I am on Day 4 of P90X and sore as can be and loving it! I can't wait to reach just day 30 cause i already feel a difference!

Please post your results and if you have any advice...i'll take it!! :)
Have a good day!! :)

Replies

• gjprincess
    gjprincess Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I don't have any pics but during my first round of p90x I started at 165 and went down to 141. I'm 5'2" so I still have a ways to go. I'm now on my second round and also doing insanity. I hope to be in the 120s by the end of it.
  • KristinArredondo
    KristinArredondo Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Oh, nice!!! I am right around the same weight as you, except 2 inches shorter! So i REALLY have a ways to go. Did you follow the exact Nutrition program from P90X or did you just eat healthy for the most part??
  • gjprincess
    gjprincess Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm an extremely picky eater so I just did my own thing. Using MFP making sure I have my macro nutrients in check. My biggest downfall and addiction is soda. I have pretty much cut it out of my diet completely so this time around I expect better results.
  • NolaFranzen
    Options
    I have been trying to do P90X off and on for a few months. I have a problem with the floor exercises. My back won't take it (Degenerative Disk). But I LOVE the Yoga X , Cardio X, Kenpo X, and the Ab Ripper. I really have fun when I can get the TV so I can do these. The remote junkie won't give it up for the hour it takes. I have to wait until he is on his work days.
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    I started P90X lean a week ago. I got a cold which derailed my workouts, so I'm adding an extra week of phase 1. And I already can tell a difference too, HATE Core Synergestics the first day, it made me sore for like 4 days after, but it was already easier (in the sense I could do more, not easier load) the second time.

Do you have a heart rate monitor to calculate calories? I can't afford one right now and have no clue what I'm burning :(
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!