Yes sir, may I have another???

Options
Hey Yall!
Just wondering what you drink, when you drink? We're not talking soda pop here kiddos!
Who has crunched the numbers? What's best?

Thanks-
Ace

Replies

• Maggie_Pie1
    Maggie_Pie1 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I do a rum and diet coke. Sometimes a lite beer. Although if I'm splurging, i'll go for a hefeweizen or dunkelweizen (my fave), but they have more calories so I don't do that often.
  • Justjoshin
    Justjoshin Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    No number crunching. I drink what I want.

Mostly Vodka Martinis,Wine,Tequila, Cognac, or Beer.
  • tammara221
    Options
    When I go out...I always drink a Skinny Bi**h....which consist of Absolute Vanilla Vodka and diet coke with a splash of Cherry juice.
  • SingSmileLaugh
    Options
    I'm on a very limited calorie intake so I was just asking for suggestions Josh- We can't all be a piece of meat needing a nice cognac to pair it with! ;)
  • tinalatina
    tinalatina Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    vodka tonic splash of cran - the "skinny B*&#@" drink :)
  • vinylscratch
    vinylscratch Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    When I go out...I always drink a Skinny Bi**h....which consist of Absolute Vanilla Vodka and diet coke with a splash of Cherry juice.

YUM!
  • tinalatina
    tinalatina Posts: 499 Member
    Options

hahaha guess theres more than one Skinny B*$%@ drink!! anything with vodka and tonic or diet huh?
  • tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    Wine, Champagne, Whisky on the rocks or once in a while a guinness
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    Rum rum and more rum Mountgay, appletons, sailor jerry's or rose wine when the rum runs out LOL:drinker:
  • Helenatrandom
    Helenatrandom Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options

I can only imagine what the bartender's reaction to a fat woman like me ordering that.

"I'd like to order a Skinny Bi**h. Please make it extra bi**hy for me..."

I usually order apple martini.
  • blueyegrl
    blueyegrl Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Our Daily Red (red wine) whole bottle 383 calories and totally worth it. :drinker: lol
  • Tishy78
    Tishy78 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Rum (of some form - sometimes even Malibu) with Coke Zero or Diet Coke. That tends to allow me a couple of drinks instead of half of one of the foofoo ones I'd like to be drinking :)
  • Lawnbfrench
    Options
    Vodka and diet coke - However my favourite is vodka lime and soda,get it in a pint glass,loads of ice,1 shot of vodka 1 shot of lime,fill to the top with soda,nice looong drink in the summer and its about £2 in the pub :-)
  • twanthe1
    twanthe1 Posts: 407
    Options
    Hendricks and tonic!!
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Whiskey, Old Fashions, Whiskey, Vodka, and did I say Whiskey?

I am going to start trying more beer as I am an amateur when it comes to what is a good brew, I just stick with Leffe Blonde, Estella, Kronenbourg, and wine, red mostly.
  • blink1021
    blink1021 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    I used to drink vodka and water then bring my mio with me and flavor it until I read an article about how vodka has been linked to slowing down metabolism. Now I drink rum and diet or a really light beer.
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    Red Wine

In moderation it's very healthy.
    And on "free day" I'll take a snort of straight whiskey - maybe two or three.

Life is to be lived....
  • shayshay01
    shayshay01 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Budweiser Select 55 please and thank you! 55 whoppin' calories and sooo yummy! :-)
  • meg7399
    meg7399 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    You have to be very careful with flavored vodkas. Some brands are as low as regular vodka and others are much closer to 100+ per oz...and most bars poor two ounces. Thats 200+ calories for one cocktail...thats ridic! So my suggestion is stay away from this Skinny B*tch drink. Plus diet soda is sooooo bad for you anyway. The lowest cal drink is plain vodka and club soda...as club soda has no cals and is just water. That 60-70 cals depending on vodka brand.

If I am out hard core drinking I stick to vodka and club...but if I am just having one or two I prefer wine!! Red or whites usually land between 90-120 calories for a 5oz pour!
  • Ephena
    Ephena Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Bar tender at my favorite bar got me hooked on a new one. It's Cotton Candy vodka with soda water, citrus fruit juice (pineapple or orange), and grenadine. It's pretty sweet but I like sweeter drinks.