Today's weigh in...

Options
Mireille
Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
Last week there was no change on the scale but I expected that due to Aunt Flow's monthly visit.
Well, I got on the scale this morning not knowing what to expect and I lost 5.6 lbs!!!! I'm so happy! This means I lost 17.6lbs in 6 weeks and I couldn't be happier!!:bigsmile:
This site has really helped me stay accountable in regards to my eating habits. I measure everything and I put every single piece of food I eat in MFP. I'll admit that there are difficult days and they always seem to be on days I don't exercise. I need those extra calories because 1370 calories just isn't enough for me (that's my motivation for exercise, food! lol). But this really works and all we have to do is to stick with it. If we have a bad day, we just need to erase it from our memories and start fresh immediately.

Anyone else happy like me this morning? :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Replies

• Mireille
    Options
    Last week there was no change on the scale but I expected that due to Aunt Flow's monthly visit.
    Well, I got on the scale this morning not knowing what to expect and I lost 5.6 lbs!!!! I'm so happy! This means I lost 17.6lbs in 6 weeks and I couldn't be happier!!:bigsmile:
    This site has really helped me stay accountable in regards to my eating habits. I measure everything and I put every single piece of food I eat in MFP. I'll admit that there are difficult days and they always seem to be on days I don't exercise. I need those extra calories because 1370 calories just isn't enough for me (that's my motivation for exercise, food! lol). But this really works and all we have to do is to stick with it. If we have a bad day, we just need to erase it from our memories and start fresh immediately.

Anyone else happy like me this morning? :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Good morning, and Happy Easter
    I have lost 7 lbs. in three weeks and I also count just about every calorie I put into my mouth. This site really has helped me. B4 I use to put it into notebooks and that also did it, but the site has so much more to offer, mainly the support I have gotten. Keeping track of all the calories, exercise and weight also is a plus but, the support is the best.

Congrats on your success and excitement
  • jaxkipi
    jaxkipi Posts: 233
    Options

This is exactly what happened to me. I jumped on the scale last night at work and thought...'I bet I went up a pound or two...' because I have not been exercising....And I have PMS. I was SHOCKED! Another 2 pounds down. I was telling everyone....I'm totally with you...16 pounds for me in about 6 weeks....Awesome!

Congrats 2 U!!!!!!

:smile: :smile: :smile:
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    I've only lost 1 more lb, but haey a lb is a lb.
    I haven't been walking as much for March.
    The weather is so crappie, it just depresses ya, and when it is warm and sunny, the wind will knock yoiu down.

But hey, I'm still in to win.
  • Mtscruffy
    Mtscruffy Posts: 28
    Options
    I lost 3 lbs. YIPPEE - congrats to all who lost and those who are having a hard time just stick with it and don't let it get you down. We all have those weeks!
  • Mireille
    Options

This is exactly what happened to me. I jumped on the scale last night at work and thought...'I bet I went up a pound or two...' because I have not been exercising....And I have PMS. I was SHOCKED! Another 2 pounds down. I was telling everyone....I'm totally with you...16 pounds for me in about 6 weeks....Awesome!

Congrats 2 U!!!!!!

:smile: :smile: :smile:

What an amazing feeling! I'm telling everybody too, I almost called my friend this morning at 7am to share the good news but I didn't want to wake her (she has no kids). Although, now that she's heard my good news she has given me permission to wake her up in the future. lol
    Have a wonderful day and I hope this rush stays with us forever!!! lol :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Mireille
    Options
    Every pound counts towards making our lives healthier. Be proud of every step you are taking whether it's 0.5lbs or 7lbs. Stay positive and before we know it, we will all have met our goals.

Thanks for the posts!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Keep up the great work!!