Your Motivation Outfit?

Options
I'm not that concerned with fashion, but there are a few things I'd like to be able to wear, that I will wear when I can. I have this Navy peacoat that was given to me, and have never been able to fit into it comfortably.

When I reach my goal weight, it'll be too big, but it should last me a while. I figure another 20 lbs and I can start wearing it, I think.

Tried to post a pic but I didn't do it right. here's a link.

http://bit.ly/xmlROt

What are your motivation outfits? A shirt, jacket, whatever that you possibly already have but want to wear?

Replies

• Mandykinz2008
    Mandykinz2008 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I have a pair of jeans that I bought in Hawaii that I want to wear again!! They're my goal!! About 25 pounds til I can wear them again..but I'll get there same as you will..and it'll be AMAZING!!
  • kjones3535
    Options
    I have this skin tight smoking hot red dress that I want to wear (and look good in). It is hanging in my close as motivation.
  • TheGoblinRoad
    TheGoblinRoad Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    I have a pair of jeans that I bought in Hawaii that I want to wear again!! They're my goal!! About 25 pounds til I can wear them again..but I'll get there same as you will..and it'll be AMAZING!!

We will indeed!
  • Serenavictoria
    Serenavictoria Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Short skimpy little slutty sexy halloween costumes! Hahaha. J/k.

I really just want to be able to wear clothing I can afford. And wear decal shirts without cracking the picture by stretching it over my bod. I have this Bettie Page shirt that I don't wear cause I crack her face. I would love to fit in it again.
  • twanthe1
    twanthe1 Posts: 407
    Options
    I just want to walk around nude!
  • Carolyn_79
    Carolyn_79 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    I have a pair of size 10 jeans I'd like to get into. I need to lose another 20-25 pounds before they'll fit.
  • mmmichelle8486
    mmmichelle8486 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I just want to walk around nude!

Why wait? If you're at home at least...
  • fleetwood1
    fleetwood1 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Mine is nice workout clothes. For motivation, I will go to the Sporting Store and look at Yoga clothes for example. Also, I will go to Athleta.com and look at clothes there. It inspires me to drive for a healthier, more toned body.
  • dida0721
    dida0721 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I have a pair of jean capris I wore before my last pregnancy I would love to fit into. Ultimate dream is to fit my size 8 jean mini that I wore before I had kids. That goal seems kind of unrealistic at this point so I'll stick with the capris. :)

I do love the walk around nude idea though!
  • nanodot
    nanodot Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I have an overbust corset that I love to wear. It fits ok, but I have to lace the top loosely or else I get back-muffin. Death to back-muffin!

Edit: I would also love to fit back into my prom dress, but that may be unrealistic. I'm pretty sure that my hip-bones are wider than they were then.
  • Dtrmnd86
    Dtrmnd86 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    A bathing suit. Any bathing suit. It won't be a bikini because having my twins tore up my stomach, but I would at least like to wear a tankini and not have fat flopping over anywhere or bulging out, or jiggly cottage cheese thighs when standing up.
  • TheAnie
    TheAnie Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Just for the sake of getting to the weight I want, I'd like to put on the bridesmaid dress I wore for my sisters wedding in 2005. I never intend to wear it, I just want to be able to say I put it on. I'm almost there, the damn thing just won't zip up over my bust.
  • paitiencenelson
    Options
    two things that motivate me one is a pair of jeans i have from before i got pregnant and the other is a bathing suite we go to the beach every year with my boyfriends family and I feel so uncomfortable in my bathing suite around them i just want to wear it and feel attractive not like a blob trying to fit into something i shouldnt be wearing
  • kbendert
    kbendert Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I have this skin tight smoking hot red dress that I want to wear (and look good in). It is hanging in my close as motivation.

This is my motivation as well! I would love to feel confident and sexy in a little red dress!
  • twoscimitars
    twoscimitars Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I really want to be able to wear dresses and look nice in them. All kinds of dresses - short, long, tight, flowy. Just dresses in general. And stiletto heels.

I also what to be able to shop in non-specialty stores. Right now, I'm limited to the Lane Bryant/Fashion Bug/Catherines/Avenue stores. I'd like to be able to buy something at any store.
  • scienceteacherAK
    scienceteacherAK Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I literally just pulled my "skinny jeans" out of my closet!

Non-stretch, size 8, Lucky Brand low rise jeans. My all time favorite pair! I haven't worn them since 2008. So excited for the day those puppies slide up (and OVER) my hips!
  • dcarr80932
    Options
    I want to fit comfortably into my size 10 clothes. I have 6 pds to go.
  • TayaKrasikova
    Options
    I have this lululemon gym outfit which I look absolutly amazing in... the hotter looking i find myself the more I want to be even hotter...hihi must sound crazy. I just find it depressing to have to wait to fit into something great I rather have very positive reinforcement
  • MissGatekeeper
    Options
    My traditional costume, a "bunad", that I got for my confirmation at 15. (I'm Norwegian, by the way) It was a loose fit, and designed to grow with me into adulthood, but not by THIS much. -.- I hope to be able to wear it again by May 17th, 2013.
  • countrygirl812
    Options
    I want to wear this, and look good while I am wearing it.

BosDLBmkKGrHqQOKkEubqMSntBBLoZEmQkLg_12.jpg