X- Box Kinect Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2012

Options
Do anyone use the workout game on X-Box Kinect? It is really great and has really helped me keep up with my workouts.

Replies

• alie5612
    Options
    i have it but cant seem to get in to it for some reason the warm up last 2 mins each then i did a dance bit but still go back to my zumba i seen it on tv and thought it looked good maybe i not doing it right :-(
  • daj150
    daj150 Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    There are tons of great "work-out" games. There are more posted throughout the forums. I like Dance Revolution and Sonic.
  • rheamanda
    rheamanda Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have been doing it 3-4 times a week since New Year's Eve. I also linked my account with the your shape website. It has dramatically changed the rate of inches I have lost in a very short amount of time. I stayed sore the first two weeks of January and am now feeling more confident and trying harder workouts.
  • Abalicious11
    Options
    I also love to play just dance on my wii ;)
  • nashai01
    nashai01 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I didn't think I would like it at first but I really enjoy it. I don't really care for the dance classes but I love the options for abs, cardio, legs, glutes, etc. I think I have a new addiction lol. I completed insanity in October of last year and I didn't think I would ever find another great workout. I'm pleased with fitness evolved
  • paigeyleigh
    paigeyleigh Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I have this as well. I really like the boxing portions for some reason. I haven't used it much, but I am thinking about trying to use it once again soon. Make use of that Kinect sensor. I have never tried the dance games. I am not much of a dancer lol, but it seems fun . I read an article where the game that comes with it - where you jump and duck a lot keeps your heartrate up. I like the Your Shape though. Its fun, last time I used it I recall a lot of muscles aching for a few days too.
  • nashai01
    nashai01 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    When you start using it again try the bootcamp. Its great. Also all the extreme workouts are good. Too much for me lol