Need some motivating MFP friends!

Options
Hey everyone. I recently rejoined MFP after having my second daughter, who is now 5 months old. I am looking for some friends that I would like to get to know better. Friends that actually care about how I am doing and will motivate me to make the right decisions. Feel free to add me if you can be that friend!

Replies

• lucentabella
    lucentabella Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    You can do this! You'll be rewarded with extra energy and stamina for playing with your girls! Don't forget to give yourself non-food rewards for a job well-done!
  • chriscoates7025
    chriscoates7025 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I am always looking for motovation and to motovate others on this journey. Feel free to add me.
  • Marina614
    Marina614 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!!! This is awesome! I am loving My Fitness Pal! If anyone is active on Facebook and would like to join my Fitness and Health Challenge Groups PLEASE let me know. We have AWESOME Groups and provide accountability, motivation and support every single day :) I introduced this tool to my Group and it is assisting a whole new level of awareness as to what goes in the mouth ends up on the HIPS, Belly, BUTT! We all exercise daily too :)

Please feel free to friend me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1502299317 and I will send you info