What's Your Weather Like Right Now

Options

Replies

• harleenarang
    harleenarang Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Its 6.5 degrees here in Milwaukee and snowing. Last night was - 2.
  • baybeecakes08
    Options
    Today it's only -20 but the last couple days we were in a "deep freeze" and it was hitting -48 Celsius ... Alberta here :)
  • franzy
    franzy Posts: 259
    Options
    Chicago cold and snowing hard :( have to sit in traffice for hours hate it :frown:
  • tracym17
    tracym17 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    wet n windy here in Glasgow, apparently snow on the way.
  • cherigurl
    cherigurl Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I'm in the northeast corner of the US (Boston) and it's near freezing, with 4 inches of snow on the ground. Expecting another 4 inches on Saturday. Ugh!

Yes I am closer to the Cape. in Raynham and there is all this gross white stuff every where, and expecting more tomorrow :(
  • Slove009
    Slove009 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Houston, TX

77, Partly Cloudy with winds from 10-20 mph. Normal January weather
  • tannjam
    tannjam Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    wow reading everyones temp make me cold....Its 78 and sunny in beautiful key west :smile:
  • CouchSpud
    CouchSpud Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    wet windy and mild... but hey... I am in the UK ^^
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    been snowin about 3 hours. totally awesome
  • karinaes
    karinaes Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Los Angeles, CA... need i say more? :wink:
  • shvits
    shvits Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Raining in San Francisco, Ca and in the mid 50's probably. I'm going out for a walk in the rain with the dog...Keep up my exercise and the dog's too. I have been shopping and walking rather then eating too much.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    75 and sunny in the DFW area
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    Los Angeles, CA... need i say more? :wink:

smog? lol
  • newgrandma2011
    Options
    13* F and 2 inches of snow and another 6 on its way by morning
  • ronniekh
    Options
    I live in Missouri, so the weather changes on an hourly basis. No joke. Our seasons are the wierdest. The other day it was 14 degrees out and the day after it was 60. A few weeks ago it snowed all night and then was sunny and 58 the next day, it all melted right away.
  • ronniekh
    Options
    I live in Missouri, so the weather changes on an hourly basis. No joke. Our seasons are the wierdest. The other day it was 14 degrees out and the day after it was 60. A few weeks ago it snowed all night and then was sunny and 58 the next day, it all melted right away.

Oh and we always say, "If you don't like the weather, just wait a few days and it'll change."
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    14 and sunny here in western South Dakota.... no snow though. Supposed to be 51 tomorrow.. go figure.....
  • blueyegrl
    blueyegrl Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Western Massachusetts. 27 degrees sunny....winter storm warning, expect about 5" of snow tonight.
  • kb455
    kb455 Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Cold (27 F) in PA and we're supposed to have snow/mix tonight into tomorrow. I'm ready for Spring.
  • sarawoertink
    sarawoertink Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    It's about 60 and sunny out here in southern California :)