MFP "most.."

Options
I am graduating high school this year and am part of the yearbook committee:smokin: So we are doing the "most..." and "best...." And I thought it might be fun if we did some for mfp:smile: List who you would nominate, and what for. Might even help me come up with ideas to bring to our meetings :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• whoaeyekneex3
    Options
    From my yearbook superlatives, there were: most likely to succeed; best dressed, sense of humor, spirit, class clown..we also had best friends.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    Ah I remember those! We had those listed above along with silly ones like "most likely to marry someone for money" or "most likely to be on jersey shore"
    I won one, "most likely to win an argument" Lol xD all my friends knew that was true :P
  • Jessica2Skinny
    Jessica2Skinny Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    you know, i hated those sayings because I should have won "best hair" in high school .... it was rigged. lol
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    I am nominating you for best hair on MFP then!
    Seriously jealous :O
  • seekingthepatienceofjob
    Options
    Ah I remember those! We had those listed above along with silly ones like "most likely to marry someone for money" or "most likely to be on jersey shore"
    I won one, "most likely to win an argument" Lol xD all my friends knew that was true :P

Hahaha....those are funny! Man, I would hate tho get into an argument with you...I usually dont win arguments, especially if it is with family (mom...) :D
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    best transformation goes to CoryIda. she has done so well, and i'm so amazed by her.
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Shanna_Inc86 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    LoL I was voted most likely to sleep in class....seriously fell asleep all the time in school, yet graduated with high honors?! f
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    you know, i hated those sayings because I should have won "best hair" in high school .... it was rigged. lol

I think I'm going to give you a run for your money with my new haircut!
    <
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    I was nominated (and won) "Most likely to keep her last name upon getting married"
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I skipped my senior year for college...it's more fun there...
  • Clever_Girl
    Options
    I won always absent. Go figure!
  • Shannonnn92
    Shannonnn92 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Jessica I know how you feel! I lost the title of "Most Friendly" by one vote!
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    I won most likely to be the 5th year Senior.