Look I am officially in a LARGE!

Options
TheFitHooker
TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
I don't think I've ever worn a large, I think my entire life I've been an X-Large. But today I went and bought a new dress because I have a job interview and wanted something to wear. I tried on the large not expecting to really fit into it. Usually my top area doesn't like to fit into a large. Well I feel pretty hot lol...

IMG_0384.jpg

IMG_0382.jpg

:) My NSV for today. I woke up and stepped on the scale and it said I gained 3lbs, but it's water weight I know. Because I worked out really hard yesterday and my muscles are probably just tired. But my doc visit today said I lost, so either way this day started out crummy and ended quite nice :).

Replies

• lorac321
    lorac321 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    You look like a gorgeous small! Nice!!!!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    ROFL! Thanks I wish I was a small, but this is a Junior :D
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You look great!

I recently fit into a size 14 pants............this was huge for me, after wearing up to 18's (and higher) in the past. And they're not that 'tricky' size 14W..........just a plain old 14. Was pretty happy - cuz I dont' have to shop in the PLUS size area anymore :)

Will be happy to wear a Large comfortably, too...........gettin' there!
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    Looking good!
  • ViSabbi
    ViSabbi Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Look nice! And...gaining weight doesn't mean a thing. Muscles weigh more than fat! :)
  • Fatbuster205
    Fatbuster205 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    You are stunning and will soon be in a medium because that - very nice dress by the way - is loose! Well done! And good luck with the job interview!
  • SmujnZ
    SmujnZ Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! well done!!! Its such a huge thing isn't it? I can so distinctly recall trying on and FITTING into a NZ sz 12 pair of jeans for the first time - I texted a friend to tell her lol.... of course now I wanna get down to that elusive size 8.. ever changing goal posts not sure THATS a good thing!
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    I remember how great it felt getting into Extra Large men's shirts again.

I have a closet full of clothes that no longer fit - LOVE IT!
  • Divacarol
    Options
    Yay! Good for you... it must feel very inspiring!
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    That's a great outfit and you look great in it! Congrats!
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    congrats! and you don't look "large" to me. pooey on sizes ;)
  • lorac321
    lorac321 Posts: 627 Member
    Options

So it really is a small then. :devil:
  • jessjayla
    Options
    if you really wanna feel great, go to Kohls and check out the Elle brand (at least dresses, not sure about jeans etc). I wear a large/XL but bought a couple dresses in that brand and fit a small/medium. Even tho you know your not that small, it just feels fanfrickentastic to have something in your closet in a size small! lol
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    great job, girlie!!!
  • Caylee320
    Caylee320 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Cute dress, you look great. And congrats on the loss at the doctors.
  • mamabear272
    mamabear272 Posts: 268 Member
    Options

FYI, if you ever shop in the women's section, try a medium at least because a large in juniors is smaller than a large in women's. WTG!! You look great!
  • klopiccolo1
    klopiccolo1 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    You look great! :smile:
  • kimberlilynn
    kimberlilynn Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    WooHoo!!:happy:
  • vacamama
    vacamama Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    you look great! I bet a black chunky belt would set that dress off perfectly! Excellent NSV
  • AudgePaudge
    AudgePaudge Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!