5ft 4- 20lbs to lose!

Options

Replies

• Alinakel
    Alinakel Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    yeah about an hr each day of pushups, jogging, cardio workouts! ,and trying to eat healthy
  • LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    Options
    Me! Feel free to add me :)
  • daniivdean
    daniivdean Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and want to lose 12 lbs, 9 down so far as of Dec 31st!! So happy!

Whooooooa that is wonderful :) good for you!
  • whynotnana
    whynotnana Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    well, I am in the same vote as you--I would like to loose 20lbs by July also. We share the same Birthday Month! Not sure of your age, but I do find it difficult(getting in the exercise) at my age (69). But I decided this was my resolution for this year. to get of my but and move! good luck on you journey-have a positive attitude and im sure you will prevail.
  • Samnmaxsmommy
    Options
    Hi,

Me too 5" 4 and still trying to get the last 20 off.....keep pushing girl YOU CAN DO IT!!
  • elizabeth1222
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and want to lose between 25-30 pounds
  • Marebare74
    Options
    Maybe a half inch shorter.... And I've already lost a few. I still probably should lose another 15. I'll add you...
  • choocifer
    Options
    Hi. I'm 5'2 with about 15 to 20 lbs to lose. Good luck!
  • daniivdean
    Options
    Would really love some friends on this site to motivate eachother and support when needed the most, so feel free to add me :)
  • Melimoo2012
    Melimoo2012 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    i only been doing this for 2 days and im desperatly trying not to jump on and off the scales i will weigh my self thursday morning and im hoping after a week to have lost 2 llb or more . i think its doable as i have been exercising more already and intend to keep it up i read somewhere to lose 1llb of fat you need to have saved or exercised 3500 calories so if cutting by 500 from a normal daily intake its possible to lose a 1 llb in a week

im currently on 1200 calls a day i was gonna stick at 1400 but then i wont lose so much and i really want to be under 11st by the end of the month
  • thepetiterunner
    thepetiterunner Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0 with about 5 more or so to lose. You can definitely do it! :)
  • daniivdean
    Options
    i only been doing this for 2 days and im desperatly trying not to jump on and off the scales i will weigh my self thursday morning and im hoping after a week to have lost 2 llb or more . i think its doable as i have been exercising more already and intend to keep it up i read somewhere to lose 1llb of fat you need to have saved or exercised 3500 calories so if cutting by 500 from a normal daily intake its possible to lose a 1 llb in a week

im currently on 1200 calls a day i was gonna stick at 1400 but then i wont lose so much and i really want to be under 11st by the end of the month

Yes today is my day 1- really feeling positive and had a great 30 min run earlier.
    I really hope to keep this up. Glad I have found this site and hopefully get some support from it.
    I am on 1200 a day and exercising 30 mins a day but walking everywhere and then sit ups and the occasional exercise DVD :)
    Good luck with it, i'm here to support you :)
  • Abarzi
    Abarzi Posts: 1
    Options
    5ft 4 and trying to lose 30-35 pounds
  • Samnmaxsmommy
    Options
    Do not get discouraged. The scale is NOT our friend. Get yourself a measuring tape and get your measurments. I have been doing insanity 3 weeks Monday and have only dropped 2 lbs but am down almost 4 inches off my waist!!

Try to only weigh yourself 1 time a week and the same day eachtime! Remeber muscle weighs more than fat so if you flucuate within a few lbs keep a smile on your face :bigsmile: and keep it pushing!

fell free to add me
  • Melimoo2012
    Melimoo2012 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    will get the tape measure out in the morning im trying to do a minimum of 30 mins didnt do any today but i did quite a bit yesterday and was feeling a little sore its the first week so i can only get better at things and hopefully i will get some inch loss

i may go to zumba tommorrow if im feeling up to it. i like swimmijgn and am trying to do it 2 -3 times a week
  • misschiplash
    Options
    Hi,

Started today, 5 ft 5, with target of 20 lb too - feel free to add! It's slow when there's only a bit to take off!! All encouragement greatfully recieved! :smile:
  • ERIKAANN1984
    Options
    I'm 5 ft 3 with 30 lbs to lose!
  • andreacord
    Options
    5'5 with 20 more to start, maybe 30 if I feel its necessary :)
  • myang1021
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and I need to lose at least 25-30 pounds!
  • candykay0605
    candykay0605 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    5'4 with 21 to lose as of this week