Isn't it such a shame that your boobs disappear

Options
when you lose weight? My A cups are all of a sudden too big :-/ Now what do I do? LOL

Replies

• twanthe1
    twanthe1 Posts: 407
    Options
    Enjoy them lol.
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    You're A cups are too big or too small?

I haven't lost anything in my breasts yet, probably because they're more of skin than fat right now. But I have seen women with huge breasts and then all of a sudden nothing.
  • Koketa0510
    Options
    Enjoy them lol.

LOL indeed. hehehe.
  • koolmum
    koolmum Posts: 39
    Options
    I feel your pain. My chesticles are almost innies.
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member
    Options
    I don't miss mine at all. Of course, i'm a dude!
  • 123Kate
    123Kate Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Yes, I too have lost my boobs, and I miss them. I have taken to wearing push up bras haha
  • 123Kate
    123Kate Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I don't miss mine at all. Of course, i'm a dude!
    hehe!
  • Demmuscles
    Demmuscles Posts: 228 Member
    Options

I haven't lost anything in my breasts yet, probably because they're more of skin than fat right now. But I have seen women with huge breasts and then all of a sudden nothing.

My A cup bra is too big! I never had massive breasticles to start with but this is just ridiculous lol....
  • Fatbuster205
    Fatbuster205 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    For me it is great! I have the opposite problem of being well endowed and am delighted to have gone down a back size and 2 cup sizes!!
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    WAH! I miss my boobs! :(
  • doobabe
    doobabe Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Mine didnt! Still here................ along with their friend BOOTY..............
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Add a cup bras=life savers!!!
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Id looooove to lose some boobage!! Im in a DDD right now and my back and neck hurt!!
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    I'm the odd ball here because after losing 16lbs and many inches, my boobs aren't getting any smaller. I would like them a little smaller, but I guess I shouldn't complain. :tongue:
  • SWEETS1234
    SWEETS1234 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    love the slimmer me but oh i do miss my boobies :(
  • DenimDiva
    Options

My A cup bra is too big! I never had massive breasticles to start with but this is just ridiculous lol....

I have that problem too. :( My bust was the only area that I didn't need to lose weight/inches.
  • thefuzz1290
    thefuzz1290 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    A lady I worked with was a hardcore runner and she eventually got implants (nothing huge) due to the fact that she lost her breasts from running 8-10 miles a day.
  • yankeedownsouth
    yankeedownsouth Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Only positive outcome of breast cancer... silicone...
  • artcaro1972
    Options
    When I lose weight, my boobs get smaller and my nose gets bigger. Well, it looks bigger! It's weird where we lose weight first/last.
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    im currently trying to lose mine, ill swap you