Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What are/were your snacks today?

Replies

• amysmartin
    amysmartin Posts: 84 Member
    morning snack was a yoplait Boston Creme Pie yogurt...

afternoon snack were Pretzel Crisps, Pepper Jack flavor, yum!

I also really like the Newton thins or a bag of Cheerios.
  • Yes!! IT's really good, but it's not so good dry! I like it with greek yogurt and blueberries!!!
  • kak2m4
    kak2m4 Posts: 167 Member
    I had a Clif bar this morning not too long after I had an apple. I worked out and hadn't eaten anything. I counted the apple as breakfast, and because I ate the Clif bar later I counted that as a snack. I also had a few almonds...and then about an hour ago I was bad and had TWELVE Cheez-its...so good though! I plan on eating dinner later.
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    I'm having wheat crackers with hummus. Also a protein bar after my workout :D
  • leah_8303
    leah_8303 Posts: 28 Member
    2 clementines (80 cal)
  • shrinkinginQualicum
    shrinkinginQualicum Posts: 131 Member
    Based off of the "what was your lunch" thread. What did you eat for snacks today, or what are you planning to eat later?

I usually don't snack, are we suppose to?

If I'm hungry I'll grab a can of tuna but that's not really what most people would call a "snack". I also eat a can or two for breakfast and another for lunch. They're cheap and filling and low calories, I'd have to eat ten 5 ounce cans a day to reach my daily calories.

Watch out for too much tuna, since apparently it is high in mercury. I was eating it a lot, and the guys at work mentioned it to me. I looked it up, and it appears to be true. A couple of times a week is okay, but daily...not so much. They are old fish, so have more time to accumulate the mercury in their systems. Try salmon, or turkey. That's what I use the rest of the time.
    And today my snacks were an egg and two tbsp peanut butter with an apple.
  • TripleJ3
    TripleJ3 Posts: 945 Member
    Two hard boiled egg whites with spicy hummus dolloped in the middle.

I also made some "Brownie Batter Dip" and taste tested it.
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Today I was bad. But I'm sick and I don't care.

2/3 of a strawberry pop tart and a granola bar. And I liked it.
  • Piece of rye bread with peanut butter, baby carrots with tztatziki dip, and sugar free jello.
  • LizW1388
    LizW1388 Posts: 15 Member
    Hannah's Skinny Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
    2 servings = 4 tablespoons = 100 calories

Pepperidge Farm - Baked Naturals Wheat Crisps
    1 serving = 17 crackers = 140 calories
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,805 Member
    Snyder's of Hanover Sourdough Pretzel bites, protein bar, V8 V Fusion Juice, some whey with water.
  • Haven't felt snackish lately... I did eat 1/2 ounce of cashews earlier, though.
  • aproc
    aproc Posts: 1,033 Member
    Protein spinach smoothie with pineapple slices on the side, mixed nuts, and a thinkthin protein bar.
  • I had some sour cream and onion special k cracker chips (about half a serving I think... It was what was left over after I made serving size snack bags) and a 100 calorie pack of fudge stripes with my grande americano. If I need something after dinner I'll probably have 100 calorie dark chocolate or some skinny cow chocolate.
  • forgtmenot
    forgtmenot Posts: 860 Member
    So far the only snack I've had is mango peach salsa and whole grain tortilla chips. I need to eat some more though.

ETA: Oh I take that back I had some peanut butter and crackers too, forgot to log that.
  • JenabeeRose
    JenabeeRose Posts: 73 Member
    I just printed out a coupon for skinny cow icecream. I'm thinking about giving it a try.

um skinny cow icecream is AMAZING!! you should definitely try it
  • fitacct
    fitacct Posts: 241 Member
    Four-Cheese Triscuit Thins with Sabra Greek Olive Hummus. : )

Lots of great ideas here!
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    marsh.jpg
  • bjhadden
    bjhadden Posts: 120
    marsh.jpg

That is too cute!
  • Mashizou
    Mashizou Posts: 28 Member
    My mid-morning snack was 2 mandarins and a stick of Weight Watchers string cheese. In the mid-afternoon I'm going to have fat-free, vanilla-flavored, greek yogurt. Yum! :)