Isn't it such a shame that your boobs disappear

Options

Replies

• GuruOnAMountain
    GuruOnAMountain Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I've not lost enough weight to see a difference yet but I really, really hope that it doesn't come off my boobs! I don't want to end up looking like I'm smuggling Smarties! lol.
  • GabyG69
    GabyG69 Posts: 213
    Options
    Mine are small to begin with and I've only lost 10 lbs... I can just imagine when I lose 30 more lbs!!... Nothing! :(
  • My fiance thinks so
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Mine haven't changed with weight gain/loss.
  • melbellkid
    Options
    First thing to go every time...pretty sure 5 pounds of my 20 lost are straight from my chest...now if I could just get my rear or my tummy to jump up there and replace them I'd be all set :)
  • tessiemay04
    Options
    I'm just hoping mine start to disappear at a 36dd/e any loss in that department is a bonus!
  • MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    I'm learning to embrace my smaller breasticles; the hubs however needs constant hands-on reassurance that they haven't disappeared entirely. Though, my knees are much colder now ... sexy-*kitten* push-up bras help immensely.
  • theresasimone
    Options
    I breastfeed my 9 month old son so I love the fact that mine are 2 sizes bigger than they used to be. I just hope that once I stop breastfeeding and lose weight that my boobs stay the size they are.
  • pixiexxgirl
    Options
    Mine seem to get bigger the more I work out and lose.
  • Picola1984
    Picola1984 Posts: 1,133
    Options
    Mine have dropped in size from weight loss and coming off the pill

I would love a boob job!
  • ComeAroundSundown
    ComeAroundSundown Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Mine have reduced quite dramatically, but I guess there's not much we can do. I'd rather be thin with small boobs than fat with big ones :smile:
  • jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping with another 15 pound loss I can drop a D. A 34DD is waaaay too much when trying to run distance. My poor shoulders have taken a beating!
  • minnesota_deere
    minnesota_deere Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    implants
  • lkwalker71
    lkwalker71 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I did not lose weight in my boobs no matter how much I tried. Then I had a breast reduction. After I had that done, I now lose weight in my boobs.
  • whoaeyekneex3
    Options
    my boobs got smaller too =/ a few people told me it's more about WHAT you eat that affects it but i'm not really buying into it..oh well.
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Treat yourself to some new sexy bras
  • andrejjorje
    andrejjorje Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I tell this all the time to my GF after she lost some weight. Where are your boobs?
    Answer: "Nada" and laugh and then she's cool.
  • Pascua_j
    Pascua_j Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    yep. Nonexistant boobs now. I hate that part of this weight loss. Victoria's Secret push up bras are now my BFF. I have googled breast implants more than once and am pretty sure it will be in my future.
  • andrejjorje
    andrejjorje Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Hold on. You're just at the beginning.:tongue:
    Mine seem to get bigger the more I work out and lose.
  • Trishaf66
    Trishaf66 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I was breastfeeding before I started to lose weight and now that I am losing and no longer breastfeeding I feel like they have deflated! I was a B before then I was a C now I am down to an A and I have only lost 8.5lbs I hope they don't disappear all together!