5ft 4- 20lbs to lose!

Options

Replies

• orlaoshea
    Options
    You sound like me. 5'3 and 20 pounds to lose. Feel free to add me and lets all do this together.
  • Kristene618
    Options
    i'm 5'7 with 23 lbs to lose. I fell off for a few months and after i weighed myself this morning and saw that i gained about 5 lbs. i am ready to get back into this. My eating this past week has been pretty decent.. I need the gym motivation.. that's been my downfall.
  • Its_My_Time
    Its_My_Time Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    :wink: Hi! I'm 5'3 and I have 25-30 to reach my goal. Let's do this together, feel free anyone to add me.
  • katekrise
    katekrise Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    5ft4in w/ 12 lbs to lose!
  • kedgin
    kedgin Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am 5ft 4 inches and am currently looking at losing 50lbs or more.

I currently have lost 3lbs this month..

All that I have talked to say weigh yourself the same time of day, same conditions and try to follow the same routine every time you weigh yourself.

Don't get discouraged! Feel free to add me!
  • PeaceLoveVeggies
    PeaceLoveVeggies Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and have 23 lbs to lose? LOL
  • hbunting86
    hbunting86 Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Haha that would be me! Feel free to friend me anyone :)
  • MJ7910
    MJ7910 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    i am 5'4" and lost 26 lbs. it was not too hard actually. it has been about 5 months since i started losing the weight, been maintaining for about a month.
  • Barbaralucas
    Options
    Im 5'4" and I have 20 more pounds to loose too !!! I have lost 13 pounds so far !! I feel GREAT!!!!!!!! Good luck to you !!!!:smile:
  • newme201213
    newme201213 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Same here...we can be friends..
  • gailsreb
    Options
    Hi, I am 5'4" and have lost close to 30 since last Spring and now have around 20-30 more to go to feel ready for summer clothes.
  • sweattshop
    sweattshop Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Had a dream this morning that I stepped on the scale and weighed 280lbs. This morning I stepped on the scale and weighed 240. I lost 40lbs in one night! Who can defeat the wizard of weight?! I ask you!
  • MariaAlbinaxoxo
    MariaAlbinaxoxo Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    5'4" with 10lbs to lose!
  • snaggly
    snaggly Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    5'5.5" here with 25lbs to lose for a target weight of 120lbs as first goal weight. 115lbs would be my UGW.

Already lost 8lbs and aiming for target by March 1 so 17lbs more to go over the next 6 weeks.

Good luck to you!
  • bvixen22
    Options
    Me too want to look like my former self
  • jewel6018
    jewel6018 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I am 5"4" and have lost 22lbs on mfp a total of 35lbs since I started dieting and want to lose 10lbs more. I am 51, feel 29, but have done it. Add me as a friend if you would like, we all need all the support we can get.
  • andrejjorje
    andrejjorje Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    What's your weight goal?
  • kristyann86
    kristyann86 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    5'4"- i have .8 left to match weight on driver's license. 13 lbs away from reach next goal weight of 127.8 and if i feel i could lose more, i'll lose another 8 lbs to make it to my original goal weight of 120
  • molleymills
    Options
    yes I have the same goal!!!!

7692920.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • kbee784
    kbee784 Posts: 27
    Options
    I am 5'4" and when I started I wanted to lose about 20 lbs. I'm down to my last 4lbs now to get to my goal weight. But... It's subject to change once I get there :)