A few prayers are needed

Options
memaw66
memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
I would like to send out a prayer request for my boss' mother. She was in a terrible car accident on Friday morning. She is 86 yrs old and the sweetest little lady you could ever meet. She has 4 broken ribs in the front, 4 in the back, a broken femur (msp) bone, broken wrist, broken fingers, broken collarbone and is on a breathing machine. She is in a fight for her life. I would appreciate it if you could lift her up in prayer. Her name is Mary Helen (can't remember her last name at the moment)

Thank you,

Memaw

Replies

• MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Request received. I will pray for Mary Helen.
    My best friend was hit by a drunk driver and was in a horrific car accident a few years ago. He was paralyzed and had many other complications. He lived for almost 2 years after, and gave up fighting a few months before he would have turned 20.
    My thoughts are with Mary right now, I wish her strength and a healthy recovery. Likewise, I wish strength to you and your boss and to Mary's family and friends during this difficult time.

Take care,
    Mel
  • nikii14
    nikii14 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    My thoughts and prayers go out to Mary Helen and her family.
    I obviously don't know her, but for some reason I sense she is a strong woman!!!!
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Thoughts and prayers sent.
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    My prayers go out to her and her loved ones. I cannot imagine what they are going through. :flowerforyou:
  • twin2
    twin2 Posts: 404
    Options
    We will keep Mary Helen in our prayers!:flowerforyou:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Thanks to all of you. I will keep you posted on her condition as I hear!

Blessings to all!!

Memaw
  • glendaz
    glendaz Posts: 55
    Options
    My thoughts and prayers to you and her and her family.