4 lbs. down since coming back a little over 10 days ago...

Options
msciccone1
msciccone1 Posts: 288 Member
Morning!

Just had to share my excitement today as I have lost 4 lbs. in less than 2 weeks and I asked myself "WHY DID YOU EVER LEAVE!?!" I had lost 75 lbs. in a year as of early 2011 but then I got comfortable in "knowing" what to eat and not having to count. I tried coming back for a couple of days and then would disappear again because logging takes time, adds on a little stress deciding what you should eat versus what your eyes want to inhale and sometimes you just want to be oblivious to the fact that the donut you grabbed has about 2 minutes of satisfaction attached to it with an average of 350 calories. I gained 17 of those 75 lbs. lost and decided I HAD to come back. Love that I have returned to MFP and am on my path of losing weight and being healthier for my girls.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Replies

• kjones3535
    Options
    Nice job, be sure to stick with it!
  • sarahc0714
    Options
    I am in almost the same exact boat!!! Looking back I wish I had never left! Great job :)
  • lucybp
    lucybp Posts: 193
    Options
    Oh how Fantabulous ... 4 Lbs in two weeks ... that's wonderful! What a great way to make a come back ... most people would've given up but you chose to hang in there and remain strong. So proud of you :) Eye on the tiger!
  • KeriD
    KeriD Posts: 324
    Options
    What a fantastic comeback... I'm so PROUD of you! I love that you are back too!
  • davidh53
    davidh53 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting.

I have quite a similar story....just back yesterday. I've also realized just how genuinely helpful it is to be on "my fitness pal". Being part of a group which values fitness keeps me focused on living healthy and staying active.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!