When I get in a slump about myself...

Options
When I get in a slump and wonder if I can really do it I remember I can only move forward as long as I am never giving up. Someone who is motivated and doing things right (Allowing mistakes and NOT beating themselves up for it. Mistakes are there for a reason, you LEARN) isn't going backward. All of you are taking steps forward. Things are only getting better.

Replies

• shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    I love your attitude. Don't ever lose that positive outlook! It will surely serve you well in life. :D
  • cjpg
    cjpg Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Very true. Thank you for the pick-me-up!

I always try to remind myself that with every thought and every action you take should be with the focus of losing weight. With this covered, no one really needs to worry about losing weight, do they?
  • mwilke
    mwilke Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    This is a really good thing to remember!
  • lisakyle_11
    lisakyle_11 Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    great outlook.

i unfortunately usually turn to red wine and chocolate.:smile:
  • marylouise123
    marylouise123 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Great attitude.... I know whenever we slip up we always seem to forget that tomorrow is a new day & we cannot change what happened yesterday but we can change from this moment forward.. Stay Positive everyone & we so got this....:smile:
  • classycouture
    classycouture Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Needed to read this today! Thank you!
  • latinqueencee
    latinqueencee Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    thanks, I needed this. this week has been especially hard for me. I have stayed within or maybe less than my daily calories but I've been eating chocolate everyday and not exercising daily as I promised myself. Honestly, I just feel like I want to quit. btwn TOM and my work schedule, this has not been a good week.
  • aamclll
    Options
    OH the red wine... Half a bottle just accidentally disappears so easily.
  • mcdonl
    mcdonl Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Thanks Steph... that was my resolution this year... if I slip up on diet and exercise I always have tomorrow to make it right. Thanks for the motivation and reminder.
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    When I get in a slump and wonder if I can really do it I remember I can only move forward as long as I am never giving up. Someone who is motivated and doing things right (Allowing mistakes and NOT beating themselves up for it. Mistakes are there for a reason, you LEARN) isn't going backward. All of you are taking steps forward. Things are only getting better.
    That's the attitude that'll carry you to completion.

ALL IS POSSIBLE!