Girl scout cookie time! What's your favorite?!

Options

Replies

• lindzmt22
    lindzmt22 Posts: 335
    Options
    Mmmm...Samoas and Thin Mints...all the way. YUM!
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Samoas and frozen thin mints. :love:
  • TurtleRunnerNC
    TurtleRunnerNC Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Frozen thin mints. Ordered 5 boxes. This year I shall be good & not inhale a sleeve at a time :wink:
  • rfechter
    rfechter Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    The samoans are my favorite as well. I do not buy them anymore because it is two easy to eat the whole box. I cannot seem t control myself.
  • Barneystinson
    Barneystinson Posts: 1,357 Member
    Options
    Samoas - and I'm not buying any. My *kitten* told me not to.

Mine told me the same :laugh:

I can eat a box of those in a single sitting. Like a boss.
  • Clew
    Clew Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Samoas baby. Then thin mints. And the peanut butter sammiches with a huge glass of milk.

Dang. That explains all this insulation.
  • allysonvb
    allysonvb Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I could kill a sleeve of Thin Mints in a sitting! Yummmmmmy!
  • nurse_christieyne
    Options
    Frozen thin mints and samoas.

I don't think I am buying any this year.
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Thin Mints- 2 boxes (lower in cal's but still yummy)
    Caramel deLites-1 box because they are my FAVORITE! (but high in cals)
    Peanut Butter Patties 2boxes- they are peanut butter so kinda good for you right?!?

ok so 5 boxes is not so bad right?!? :embarassed:
  • branflake5
    Options
    peanut butter sandwich ones and shortbread yum
  • Sabresgal63
    Sabresgal63 Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Mine are the thin mints and the lemon cookies. I had written down 5 boxes on the order form......went back to my desk and I swear no less than ten minutes later I went back to the order form and crossed out the ones that I like and only ordered 2 boxes for my husband............it was very hard, but it was an accomplishment:bigsmile:
  • cabaray
    cabaray Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    Thin Mints and Tag-A-Longs. I'm not buying any because none of us in the house need to have them around!
  • rebeccaker
    rebeccaker Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I love the Samoas and thin mints! I am pregnant so I am going to have a very hard time not eating to many. I have been so good not eating to many sweets.
  • JacksMom12
    JacksMom12 Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    Samoas! Hands down. Blast me for this but I think thin mints are gross. That fake minty taste in most mint-chocolate gives me a chocolate covered toothpaste taste.
  • poustotah
    poustotah Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Well I really like the thin mints. And the peanut butter ones. And the butter ones. And the ones with the chocolate on them.
  • blink1021
    blink1021 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Samoas, thin mints, tagalongs, and shortbread with chocolate on the bottom. They came out with a new one this year can't remember what they called it. Hopefully the girl scouts won't find me and I won't be tempted to buy them. If they do I will buy one of each and freeze them for a rainy day. Thank god they last forever in the freezer.
  • airlily
    airlily Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Thin Mints!!!!! Every time I see the girls selling those, I buy over 20 boxes, save 5 for myself (to ration out over the next few months!), and take the rest to school to share with my favorite class. >:D
  • calliope_music
    calliope_music Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Samoas and Thin Mints. and those peanut butter patty things.

i doubt i'll be buying any...i would be able to ration them out, but my husband would eat all of them and leave one for me. not cool, man. not cool.
  • stewartjl
    Options
    Definitely thin mints.
  • calliope_music
    calliope_music Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    I could kill a sleeve of Thin Mints in a sitting! Yummmmmmy!

i HAVE killed a sleeve in one sitting! so good! ever crumble them and put on top of ice cream? heaven in a bowl.