Girl scout cookie time! What's your favorite?!

Options

Replies

• monalirog
    Options
    I can eat a whole box of Thin Mints and Samoa.
  • Pkiddy
    Pkiddy Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I love thin mints! but i also know i can't stop at one, once i start the 'row' i finish it. so this year, when the cute girl scout showed up, i bought two boxes and donated them to the troops. (it's an option you can choose on the order form, they even send the cookies for you!)
  • IrishHarpy1
    IrishHarpy1 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Three boxes of Thin Mints for me, and two boxes of Samoas for my husband. He'll practically inhale his, but mine will go right into the freezer after I bag them up into portions.

I like to toss a couple of them into the blender with my Vanilla Bean protein powder, some unsweetened almond milk, and ice. Omnomnomnom!!!
  • edryer123
    edryer123 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Thin mints are my addiction. I don't buy any more though simply because I would polish the box off in less than an hour and not even think about it. So my *kitten* has revoked my girl scout cookie buying privilages.
  • calliope_music
    calliope_music Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Three boxes of Thin Mints for me, and two boxes of Samoas for my husband. He'll practically inhale his, but mine will go right into the freezer after I bag them up into portions.

I like to toss a couple of them into the blender with my Vanilla Bean protein powder, some unsweetened almond milk, and ice. Omnomnomnom!!!

omg. a thin mint protein shake. why did i not think of this? okay, maybe i will buy ONE box, hide them from hubby, and do this.
  • christina_theresa
    christina_theresa Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Lemon ALL THE WAY!!!!!
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    personally, i freaking ~hate~ everything to do with girl scouts including their cookies.

maybe it's because I got kicked out of girl scouts. nah ... i'm not bitter.
  • crazychrisr92
    Options
    Samoans and only 1 cuz im broke
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    Thin mints, but I end up eating the whole sleeve when I open it. So, I haven't bought GS cookies in over a decade. I just give them $5 and thank them for stopping by.
  • kammy92
    kammy92 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Thin Mints, yummy!!!! I usually get 4 or 5 boxes and freeze them,keep em in the freezer in the garage .....I usually forget I bought em until summer comes around!! :bigsmile:
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    Samoans!!! Luckily I think this bar tastes similar to them (and so much better to eat)
    KelloggsFiberPlusCaramelCoconutFudge.jpg
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    I like the shortbreads, thanks a lots and the new low cal ones they introduced last year. Probably buy a few boxes.
  • CHEFCH♥ZZ
    Options
    TAGALONGS!!!!!!!!! DAMMIT TAGALONGS!!!!!!!!!!!
  • julie781
    julie781 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Samoas - and I'm not buying any. My *kitten* told me not to.

LMAO... MINE TOO!
  • Amy911Gray
    Amy911Gray Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter sandwich cookies with a cold glass of whole milk!!!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Tagalongs and Thin Mints. I LOVE Samoas but I can't justify the caramel and heavy chocolate... the thin mints and tagalongs are easy for me to ration out. :happy: Last year, my girl scout cookies lasted me like 7 months 'cause I kept forgetting about them, lol. Sorry, I won't ever say no to girl scouts. :happy:
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    It's a tie between Samoas and thin mints!

this! and the lemonade ones are awesome too!
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    samoas and thin mints!!!! i can't buy any though...i will eat the entire box!
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    Samoas - and I'm not buying any. My *kitten* told me not to.

LMAO... MINE TOO!

bahahahaha yessss
  • skedzie
    skedzie Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Oh the peanut butter ones!!! So my hubby's bosses daughter was selling them - how could I say no!! Uuugghh! So I bought 3 boxes of the ones I don't like and only 1 of the peanut butter. I am going to ship them out the minute they come in....maybe not the peanut butter ones....;)