Girl scout cookie time! What's your favorite?!

Options
124»

Replies

• monicalynne68
    monicalynne68 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Thin Mints. Big time! I could eat a whole box in one sitting. I'm not buying any. I don't know anyone who's selling them. :(
  • Anewmein2014
    Anewmein2014 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    peanut butter patties and thin mints!!! all i have to say is thank GOD my two girls are not in GS! I'd be in some serious trouble!!
  • simplyblessed5
    simplyblessed5 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    The samoans are my favorite as well. I do not buy them anymore because it is two easy to eat the whole box. I cannot seem t control myself.

yeah. That! LOL
  • omgitsgarry
    Options
    Peanut butter patties and thin mints, but i'll be running away from them this year.
  • Crystal_Pistol
    Crystal_Pistol Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    Lemonades! I think they were new last season. They replaced my beloved Trefoils as my favorite. I am striving to buy NO boxes of cookies because there will be no moderation exercised and I will eat any that are available. I'm predicting I will fail miserably and get 4 boxes MINIMUM.
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    memes-this-is-why-im-fat.jpg
  • bleonard919
    Options
    Carmel Delights are may favorites and coming in a close second is shortbread. My little is selling them so I have to buy! Got to admit I am looking forward to them.
  • toabetterlifestyle
    Options
    samoas omggg my mouth is already watering.
  • JacksMom12
    JacksMom12 Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    Samoans!!! Luckily I think this bar tastes similar to them (and so much better to eat)
    KelloggsFiberPlusCaramelCoconutFudge.jpg

Yeah! You're so right! I was bragging to everyone on my news feed a couple months ago about finding these and that they Tate very similar to Samoas!
  • BeachyBecky
    BeachyBecky Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Samoans for sure...I'm addicted to anything with cocunut!
  • ValHallaGirl
    ValHallaGirl Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    lemonades.. I'm not buying any.
  • leken04
    leken04 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Caramel delights......don't think I'll buy any though
  • calliope_music
    calliope_music Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    memes-this-is-why-im-fat.jpg

that's basically how i feel after eating GS cookies cause i can't stop!!
  • reebug1226
    Options
    Samoas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But not buying any this year :(:(
  • Nikkiray32
    Options
    Samoas and peanut butter :tongue:
  • sarad777
    sarad777 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Pretty sure in Canada we only have chocolate mint cookies and then boxes of chocolate/vanilla mix ones. Sounds very different in the USA.
  • cowgirlashlee
    cowgirlashlee Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Thin Mints and Caramel DeLites (aka Samoas). I've been very carefully making sure I don't eat the whole row at once!
  • tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    We get Thin Mints, and Samosas. I might do those little lemon shortbreads, too.

My favorite isn't sold anymore! It was a big round shortbread that looked like a crosssection of lemon slice. Had lemon coating on the bottom. :(
  • tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    Lemonades! I think they were new last season. They replaced my beloved Trefoils as my favorite. I am striving to buy NO boxes of cookies because there will be no moderation exercised and I will eat any that are available. I'm predicting I will fail miserably and get 4 boxes MINIMUM.

Are you kidding me?! They still sell those wherever you are? They haven't been on order forms in WA state at ALL.