AHHHHH bad day

Options
OMG bottle of white wine!!! Bad day did not eat all my calories had 700 left so had a bottle of wine!! bad day at work and it got worse!!! But tomorrow is anew day - lost 6lbs since the 9 jan and doing good!!! anyone else have this kinda day???

Replies

• gregavila
    gregavila Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    I had one of those on Monday too, but caused by a bad evening home. After about 9 shots I was over my goal by about 1600 calories. I just figured that it is what it was and have been back on track the rest of the week.

We are all human and will have our days. The goal is to make the bad days fewer than the good, and to try and make them infrequent.
  • terrellc1
    terrellc1 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Bad week at work...so I am coming over. I'll bring my own wineglass. :laugh:
  • Just_Bethy
    Options
    I don't drink but I can sure as hell bring the cake!!!
  • Dtrmnd86
    Dtrmnd86 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is a brand new day and a brand new start. I had a cheat day today. I got a sub with pasta salad from a local deli and now we are enjoying some beer. As long as you get back on track tomorrow, it will be like today never even happened :) I call these days my metabolism boost
  • andreacord
    Options
    Tomorrow's a new day. I had an emotional freakout and had a clif bar, a homemade noodle stirfry, tortilla chips with 200 calories left and I might be over today.
  • KeegansMomma
    Options
    TMI...but I'm in the midst of the WORST TOM ever...the most awful cramps I've ever had. I actually went to bed Wednesday night at 9 and just died. In the time it took me to have hubby warm up my rice bag (like a heating pad only you heat it in the microwave) and bring it to me, I was dead. Hubby had to kiss me and ask where I wanted my rice bag. :P So, I've given in to every craving...though I have been counting everything...and know that once my TOM is over I'm getting back on track.

Chin up! :)
  • juliep1974
    juliep1974 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    A few weeks ago I had a pitcher of Sangria at lunch and a shot of cognac! That was a bad day (actually it was a really fun day, but bad calorie wise)! It happens to us all once in awhile.
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    OMG bottle of white wine!!! Bad day did not eat all my calories had 700 left so had a bottle of wine!! bad day at work and it got worse!!! But tomorrow is anew day - lost 6lbs since the 9 jan and doing good!!! anyone else have this kinda day???
    You got to make it through the bad to get to the good.

KEEP PUNCHING!

And Cheers:drinker:
  • brendaplummer
    Options
    Goshh thanks for your post - i feel like i feel "like i fell off the wagon" I'm from Ireland so its an irish saying - yes tomorrow is a new day !! hope the scales are good to us next Friday.....
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    Been a long week for me, too. I normally look forward to working out, but after work said *kitten* it and am not tonight. And rum will flip me over my calorie goal.....but I will run 3.5 miles tomorrow and Sunday. Just need a night 'off'.
  • dolphingrl2481
    dolphingrl2481 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    i was doing pretty good today until i went to jack in the box. now im way over everything and feel like poo about it. too make matters worse the food wasnt as good as i thought it would be:(
  • jsfryer
    Options
    Bad day Shmad day! I was reading all of your posts and looking at all of your weight lost tickers. You all still amaze me. So you allow yourself to be human - good for you! I am still in awe over all of you and hope to have a ticker up soon. I would like to lose about 30 lbs. I was already eating pretty well so my weight loss is going very slowly (2 oz in my first three days)... FRUSTRATED. I am inspired by all of you doing such a good job. Hopefully one day I will stand in your shoes.
  • miclmiller
    miclmiller Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Sometimes you just have those days. Hope tomorrow's better!
  • gwensmamma06
    Options
    I can relate! I had a decent week, made it to the gym every day. Then my daughter got sick and it has been stressing me out the last couple days. Tonight, I'm eating Papa Murphy's vegetarian pizza and having "several" Coors lights! Watching 30 Minutes or Less with the hubby and chillin out. I can't live without the occasional beer/pizza/movie Friday's. It should be illegal not to have nights like this occasionally. :drinker: You'll be seeing me at the gym in the morning! lol!
  • candykay0605
    candykay0605 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    bad day here to but not dealing with going over calories but being under heres to a brighter tomorrow
  • nickyherg
    Options
    Bad day here too, didn't go over my calories but I am a sucker for conversation hearts....ugh so bad nothing but sugar. Mad at myself for giving in.
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    We ALL have those days. Log it, accept it, move on. :)
  • WifeMomDVM
    WifeMomDVM Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    I'm on vacation. I'm having a string of "bad" days. :) Food wise, anyways. But having a GREAT time on vacation. I will pay next week, but that's ok. I'll just return to my healthy habits when I get home. Keep moving forward - log every day. Bad days happen. Keep going.
  • twanthe1
    twanthe1 Posts: 407
    Options
    I get wasted after two glasses - a whole bottle whoa. Lol.
  • TLMonroe
    TLMonroe Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain. What I would give to drink a whole bottle.......