75 Days into my new fitness lifestyle (pics)

Options
Demmuscles
Demmuscles Posts: 228 Member
Was feeling a bit 'meh' about everything thanks to a bit of a plateau, so decided to take a pic today and see my progress and remind me that I have done well so far and to keep going on this healthier track.

Start (66.4 kgs)

DSCF7328-1.jpg

Today (75 days later and 62.3 kgs)

IMG_0465-1-1.jpg

:)

Replies

• HannahMarieMcDougald
    Options
    awesome
  • OseaHello
    Options
    OMG!! LOOK AT YOUR ABS!!! YOU GO GIRL!!!
  • cthoma70
    cthoma70 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    good job
  • scribe313
    scribe313 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    That is Crazy! GOOD JOB!!! You give me hope.:happy:
  • perpetuallyfit
    perpetuallyfit Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    WoWWWWW!! you look fantastic!! WTG !!:happy:
  • puggleperson
    puggleperson Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Awesome results! Are you doing a specific workout video?
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    You're looking great! Keep it up girl!
  • schpanks
    schpanks Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Holy crap! My abs will never look that good! So get over your "meh." You're awesome. :happy:
  • litlpineapple
    litlpineapple Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Thats amazing progress! Your core looks phenomenal! :flowerforyou: Stay focused - you've done so much already.
  • Demmuscles
    Options
    Thanks :) Sorry about the side (lack of) boob, I actually blacked my bra out but for some reason it hasn't changed in the link lol.
  • Demmuscles
    Options
    You look great!! Awesome results! Are you doing a specific workout video?

I mix up hip hop abs, and the 30 Day Shred, but am getting bored of them, hence the meh - so need a new work out i think. Might try ripped in 30 so I don't get bored. :)
  • liljoli
    liljoli Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    you look great! Way to Go!!
  • countdowntotarget
    countdowntotarget Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    OMG you look amazing !!! - Just the boost I needed - im feeling more than a little mehhhh at the moment and need to get my mojo back - I have the 30 day shred and was going to start it Monday when the kids are back in school - but I have just bought the hip hop abs too - that is amazing - hope you are feeling better soon because you should !!!!........really fantastic ! x
  • Demmuscles
    Options
    OMG you look amazing !!! - Just the boost I needed - im feeling more than a little mehhhh at the moment and need to get my mojo back - I have the 30 day shred and was going to start it Monday when the kids are back in school - but I have just bought the hip hop abs too - that is amazing - hope you are feeling better soon because you should !!!!........really fantastic ! x

Hip Hop Abs is great too, tilt, tuck, tighten! Heee-eey lol. All the best :)
  • amberray4307
    Options
    WOW!!!! Your tummy looks amazing!
  • rosaliabritt
    rosaliabritt Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Wow! Noticeable difference. You should feel proud of your efforts and great results:drinker:

3543167.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!