Sensa

Options
Has anyone used this stuff and has it really work for you ?? I actually have seen a reduction in the amount that I eat after I use this...but I don't know if it is just psychological....Just wondering.....It also has reduced my snacking.....

Replies

• kshondel
    Options
    I know someone that uses it and has lost 15 pounds also my mother in law just started it and has already lost a few pounds. I deffintly think it is a good product
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Please use the search function and Google. I'm not going to even be snarky or condescending. Just use them.
  • stephcricket
    Options
    I know....I have googled it and saw all the comments and reviews...reading all of that just made me really start to make me wonder about it....it must be just pyschological....but if it helps....I guess it is worth it....maybe....
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    There was an interesting study discussed on TED talks recently dealing with placebo effect. Apparently we're more likely to feel better if given a blue tablet than a white one. We feel even better if they are stamped with a letter or number. Gel caps work better than tablets. Colored gel caps work better than white ones. The ultimate in placebos is the injection of saline, which I guess makes the brain think "hey it's a shot, it must be serious." It's really interesting to think about. Idk if Sensa works because of placebo effect or not, but I did find the placebo study extremely interesting.