Loosing but the belly?

Options
Hi everyone,

So I have been working out every day since Jan 1 and eating right and I've lost just over 5 pounds. It looks like I'm getting thinner everywhere but my belly. In fact my belly looks almost bloated.

I'm 5'1 and currently 124 lbs. If I just stick with the regular 30 mins of Cardio and 30 mins of P90x will I eventually see this belly unbloat?

Replies

• FitinFiveMonths
    Options
    I find that a lot of shorter, smaller people usually get a belly before anything else, and usually loose the belly last.

I'd say stick to what your doing for now, and then maybe after you loose another 5 pounds (or in three/four weeks) I would change up your workout routine so your muscles don't get used to it and stop working properly. If your body gets used to your workouts it can stop loosing weight.

If the weight keeps coming off you'll eventually loose the belly! Keep working :)
  • dictations
    Options
    I'm the same height, my stomach (waist, not belly button waist) inches are going down, that's the only thing that's changing though which I'm happy about. You might lose first from your stomach too, but not exactly sure of course, it's all down to genetics.
  • GlimmerKing
    Options
    Your stomach is the first place your body stores fat, and the last place you will burn it off. You will gradually lose weight everywhere, but the stomach will be harder to notice until you get down to a low body fat %.