Greetings fellow fat fighters!

Options
Hello all! Love this site and plan on using it daily till I reach my goal.

Replies

• pcbta
    pcbta Posts: 227
    Options
    good luck!

Cindy:happy:
  • kjwhizzy07
    Options
    Me too! I joined last tuesday and so far so good! Its soooo much easier working on losing this unwanted baby fat (plus what I had before) when I see what im eating daily and how many calories im burning. Its great!
  • rosieishere
    Options
    I had no idea this site was around until my freind sent it to me to check it out. Good luck with shedding the baby fat. I really do not have an excuse of baby fat as my child is 17 years of age haha. Accountability really is the magic ingredient to keeping with any exercise/nutrition plan ....

Lynda:wink:
  • nikkigullick
    Options
    Welcome!
  • carlafreeman
    Options
    Welcome!!!
  • RXchic
    RXchic Posts: 47
    Options
    Me too! I joined last tuesday and so far so good! Its soooo much easier working on losing this unwanted baby fat (plus what I had before) when I see what im eating daily and how many calories im burning. Its great!

Been there, currently doing the baby fat thing :wink:
    Welcome & Good Luck to you both! :flowerforyou:
  • roserex
    roserex Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I believe this site is a wonderful free tool to show us where we make mistakes in our food choices. Mine is sugar - everything else lines up pretty good. and of course starting to exercise/walk is the other key. Thank God for the people who put up this sight. Good luck all you newbies (I've been on since 5/4/09. ) :laugh: I am hoping to chart a few more pounds off (even though last week was a bad 4 days for me) as I will weigh in tomorrow and chart my progress for one month. Good luck to us all!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This site is great, it is so supportive, helpful, motivational, and easy to use. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: