Delicious Dessert Tasting Protein Powder?!

Options
I want something that taste like ice cream :) preferably cake batter!!!

Any suggestions?

Replies

• amonkey794
    amonkey794 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Google is a wonderous thing :) I know I've heard of it, but not sure on the top of my head :)
  • christina_michelle
    Options
    im looking there! but i just want personal opinions too :)
  • sandyt627
    Options
    Optimum!!! It's SO good! I know they had a cake batter, but it may have been a special edition. I *LOVE* the caramel toffee fudge, rocky road (just like ice cream!), chocolate malt...the white chocolate is decent. If you mix them with milk, they're like a milkshake seriously. With water they're pretty good still though. They are 24 grams of protein, 3 g carbs, and I want to say like 120-140 cals per scoop. They're a touch pricey ($46 at bodybuilding.com for 72 servings I believe), but you aren't gonna find better quality or taste.
  • jameskane
    Options
    my wife has some that are fantastic. the brand is about time. comes in a number of flavors including birthday cake. google it we had to order it on line
  • christina_michelle
    Options
    my wife has some that are fantastic. the brand is about time. comes in a number of flavors including birthday cake. google it we had to order it on line

I actually just ordered samples from them :) Birthday cake and cinnamon swirl!

I love that they have samples to try! I saw on a recipe site this kind was good!
  • christina_michelle
    Options
    Optimum!!! It's SO good! I know they had a cake batter, but it may have been a special edition. I *LOVE* the caramel toffee fudge, rocky road (just like ice cream!), chocolate malt...the white chocolate is decent. If you mix them with milk, they're like a milkshake seriously. With water they're pretty good still though. They are 24 grams of protein, 3 g carbs, and I want to say like 120-140 cals per scoop. They're a touch pricey ($46 at bodybuilding.com for 72 servings I believe), but you aren't gonna find better quality or taste.

Yes! I will most likely order via amazon (cheaper)! I wish they had samples :(
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    There are plenty of dessert proteins out there.

Unfortunately the one I tried, USN Protein Dessert, tasted of chemicals.
  • timplar
    timplar Posts: 19
    Options
    A very good protein with a great taste...Protein products by BSN.....Syntha-6 and Lean Dessert.....Have plenty of flavors and they mix very well and taste great. And the other has already been mentioned which is Optimum Nutrition.
  • christina_michelle
    Options
    A very good protein with a great taste...Protein products by BSN.....Syntha-6 and Lean Dessert.....Have plenty of flavors and they mix very well and taste great. And the other has already been mentioned which is Optimum Nutrition.

I heard it taste more like a white cake then a yellow cake battery cake?
  • PaleoPath4Lyfe
    PaleoPath4Lyfe Posts: 3,161 Member
    Options
    I want something that taste like ice cream :) preferably cake batter!!!

Any suggestions?

Jay Robb Vanilla and Strawberry