Need support!

Options
Lost 50 and then gained it all back....going through some hard times right now, could use support.....=)

Replies

• TwtyMami35
    Options
    Would love to be a Parton your support system. Feel free to add me. The important thing is that you recognize that you need to get back on track. You can do this. Set small goals. A lb or 2 a week to get to your final goal.
  • MrFatLegs
    MrFatLegs Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I can send you a picture of me rubbing baby oil all over my legs for support!!!!
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    That is what we are here for.....support and motivation...feel free to add me.

Ps would love to see pics of mrfatlegs rubbing oil om himself....LOL
  • 1_Slick_Chick
    1_Slick_Chick Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I've been there and back several times!!...this time WILL be different. Approaching this time as a lifestyle change not a diet!! Sending a FR :)
  • KellynAnn
    Options
    if you lost it once you can again! make the hard times work for you!!
  • chelseaalicia
    chelseaalicia Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    If you can do it once, you can absolutely do it again :) Getting on here is a great start! Give yourself a week of eating well and getting back in to exercise and you'll start to feel great! Feel free to add me!
    -C
  • XshinyrockX7
    Options
    I need support. I only have a couple people on my side and routing for my weight loss. I feel as if I'm stuck with no friends and my family could care less about me. I'm depressed and just need someone to be a buddy and help me through this. Please feel free to add me I will motivate you as much as I can too.