juuuust joined (:

Options
hey everyone, this is my first time at properly attempting to change my lifestyle. i'd really appreciate if i could have some support, and i want to make as many friends as possible too. :D

my goal is to have unwavering confidence about my body - or at least get my weight back into the healthy zone.
thanks for reading! :happy:

Replies

• tazz8246
    Options
    Hey :). You're in the right place. I have just joined myself today so also looking for support and advice. Good luck with your journey and stay positive :).
  • davidshoop
    Options
    Okay, I'm starting. Already a little bummed about the amount of time spent on adding foods to my log, but I know once I get my usuals in, that time will shorten.
  • bohoatthebeach
    Options
    thanks guys!
    and david, it will get easier. don't give up!
  • MNDAVEY
    Options
    I just started too- i joined a while back but justed started using it today- I find it almost impossible to keep track of my meals and caloric intake- I work overnights 4nights a week- I am off 3 days- It is not bad the days I work or 2 of my days off but today for instance- I was up at 10am (cause I didnt work Thursday night) and i am still up - I will be at work until 7am- I mean its 22 straight hours - the last 10 at work- so I have to eat more than just breakfast lunch dinner etc but I have to be careful how mcuh more lol

This has been great so far- i broke my day down into 8hour blocks- for a 24 hour period- So far so good

I am amazed at how well the barcode scanner works on my android app- it recognized some pretty unique things

ANyway good luck
  • bohoatthebeach
    Options
    thanks, good luck to you too!
  • MzShutterbug
    Options
    Welcome to all the newcomers! If you need a friend, feel free to add me. I joined quite a while ago, but just recently started diligently tracking (within the last 10 days or so) and I'm already down 6 pounds. You can do it! :)
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    Welcome everyone!
    You will love this site, although ... WARNING : it is addictive ;)

I have lost 38 pounds so far, and hey if I can do it anyone can :)
  • Prozack1964
    Options
    welcome here and I hope you have a great day