Workout Dvd's-Suggestions Please:)

Options
I don't always have the opportunity to walk everyday. I would like to get some kind of workout dvd to do during the day when I am home. What is my best bet?..I want one that is affordable, fun and around 30 minutes long:):drinker:

TIA!!!!:wink:

Replies

• cschoen
    cschoen Posts: 2
    Options
    If you like walking, there is a series of DVDs by Leslie Sansone that are just that, walking routines, but you can do them in your living room. Some of then can get kind of intense, depending on your level of fitness. They may seem a little silly, but they work. Check your local library, ebay, DVDSwap and you can get some for nearly nothing.
  • hgam1
    hgam1 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    It's got to be ZUMBA!!! It does last more than your usual half hour but I tell you what, you won't even know you've done an hour on it. It's just fab!!! Try it and all the best.
  • kimdr
    kimdr Posts: 12
    Options
    Do you have cable. If you have on demand there are alot of awesome videos that are FREE. It is called Excercise on Demand. Jillian michaels has some. There are TONS. If you can, check it out.
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Go on Youtube. There are tons of them on there
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    I love the biggest loser dvd's - usually around $10 or so! I have a few & I rotate them in & out depending on what I feel like doing! I think the best all around would be Cardio Max. It gets your HR up & uses weights as well! Bob is super-fun & motivating! Good luck!

Consider borrowing from your library as well!
  • Ella09
    Ella09 Posts: 9
    Options
    You should try the 30 day shred by jillian michaels. I bought it for $12 and it's great. There are 3 levels and they are only 20 minutes long but they kick your butt. I've been doing it for 3 weeks and I can already see a difference in my legs. All you need is hand weights and a matt.
  • pickadilly2009
    pickadilly2009 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I went to the thrift store and found all sorts of them for $1.00 each. I personally like the kickboxing and teabo ones the best and they burn a ton of calories!
  • kimdr
    kimdr Posts: 12
    Options
    The Jillian Michaels shred is on "ondemand" for free. it is unlimited