How do you reward yourself

elliott062907
elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
edited September 18 in Health and Weight Loss
When you meet a goal or loose x amount of weight??

Food
Clothes
expensive item
trips??

I want a new Tattoo....

Yep, I've been inked 3 times.

I want 2 more, but I want to drop another 50 lbs first.

I even have them drawn out.

I drew all 3 of mine...

I'm hooked, but not all over body hooked....

Just certain areas.

Then, I'll buy new clothes....

Replies

• elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    When you meet a goal or loose x amount of weight??

Food
    Clothes
    expensive item
    trips??

I want a new Tattoo....

Yep, I've been inked 3 times.

I want 2 more, but I want to drop another 50 lbs first.

I even have them drawn out.

I drew all 3 of mine...

I'm hooked, but not all over body hooked....

Just certain areas.

Then, I'll buy new clothes....
  • marshall153
    marshall153 Posts: 150 Member
    I buy clothes, motivates me, going out and being able to look better stuff. cant wait til i reach my goal weight:happy:
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Greetings! Tattoos are a beautiful artform...my son is covered.

I reward myself with new dance tapes, music and I just ordered the new singer sewing machine.
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,788 Member
    I just ordered a Polar HRM. I don't know what I'll do for this month.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    My first major goal was to get under 200, which I did this past Thursday and my reward, besides just feeling GREAT is a pair of Ugg Fluffies! LOL! My hubby is going to get them for me. If you don't know what they are, check out the link. They are cool!

http://www.uggaustralia.com/ProductDetails.aspx?gID=w&categoryID=274&productID=1684&model=Fluffie
  • lizard9800
    lizard9800 Posts: 474 Member
    My reward for losing 30 lbs so far (and 2 months ahead of schedule!) is a trip to Vegas in May to meet up with friends. If I can lose another 7 lbs by then I will treat myself to a massage. My overall goal is to lose my last 15 lbs by mid-June and treat myself to the local 99 day summer gym membership to tone up. Once that has happened I don't know. Maybe a trip back to Africa next year!
  • icupfunny2000
    icupfunny2000 Posts: 470 Member
    i reward myself with clothes for every size i go down and i really look forward to that!!!! and when i reach my goal weight i am also getting a tattoo of a butterfly (to represent the freedom of the weight loss) and it will be on my loerback near my hiney.... but not in the middle off to the side.... i have already drawn the picture of the tattoo .... im sooo excited.... 106 pounds to go lol
    j~
  • tattoos and piercings for me!
    10lb =belly button
    20lb = tattoo!
  • rayneenie
    rayneenie Posts: 177 Member
    once I get down far enough that I can be off blood thinners then it is a new Tattoo for me. Then -50 pounds more and I get another! I can not wait. When I hit the -200 pound mark I am getting a bikini! that is my goal and my reward.:bigsmile:
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    To be honest with you, I still reward myself with food and/or drinks!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, I said it, publicly!!! Who am I kidding but myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have never, ever, been able to reward myself for anything with something else than food or drinks...how can I change this around??? But, then again, I don't have much to loose and I am doing better than before after all...is that the reason I cannot stop rewarding myself with food??
  • goochinator
    goochinator Posts: 383 Member
    I'll be honest, I'm with Alf- I do reward myself with food still, but not always- My favorite rewards have been a facial, a manicure, & clothing, a cd, dvd, etc.

The best reward I'd ever heard of was a charm bracelet. Starting her program, a woman bought an 'empty' charm bracelet- with each 10 lbs lost, she got a new charm...she wore it every day to remind herself of her progress. I couldnt believe how many charms she had on there, it was really inspriting to see all those!
  • SuniBC
    SuniBC Posts: 92
    I'm going to pamper myself:heart::heart: :heart: .... get facials, manicures, pedicures and massages. And of course, will have to buy new clothes.....can have them hanging on me....LOL.
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    I'm with SuniBC - manicures, pedicures, massages, hair cut/colour, date with the hubby (book a babysitter)... I give myself a reward for every week that I hit my goal!

The ultimate prize is a hot and sunny beach vacation, somewhere in the carribean!!!
    :love: :love: :love:
    Gotta have a dream...
  • weightlossinprogress
    weightlossinprogress Posts: 132 Member
    I'm with SuniBC - manicures, pedicures, massages, hair cut/colour, date with the hubby (book a babysitter)... I give myself a reward for every week that I hit my goal!

The ultimate prize is a hot and sunny beach vacation, somewhere in the carribean!!!
    Gotta have a dream...

Me too - once I get to 180lbs its a massage for me!! I've never had one before.....
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member

Gotta have a dream...

Me too - once I get to 180lbs its a massage for me!! I've never had one before.....

Patrizia - you will LOVE it! Can I recommend you go to a spa instead of just an RMT's office... enjoy the steam room, hot tub, gym, pool, etc. I like Victoria Spa downtown <www.victoriaspa.com> because I like to use all that other stuff first!
    Enjoy!
    :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.