I Confess........

Options
avg1986
avg1986 Posts: 69 Member
Hi all, I did this in a forum i was in whilst pregnant with my kiddies, Its just a laugh but its amazing what people will confess to lol, I will start...

I confess....

that today, I am having a day off of EVERYthing, housework, cooking, ironing and yes....even the diet!

That i am a clean freak, I hate having a messy house but to be honest....I'm probably the one who makes most of the mess!!

Just a couple for now, I'm sure i will add more later if the thread gets rolling hehe!!!

Replies

• melissammundy
    Options
    I confess that I will not be working out until I start my new job on Monday! I just got my hair done at the salon yesterday & it took 3 hours LOL.
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am an addict.....

to MFP.

I confess that I am still in my jammies at 8:19 and I still haven't eaten breakfast......MFP login first!:happy:
  • cassidygrooms
    Options
    I confess that I haven't eaten gotten out of bed yet! I sleep with my laptop.... ha!
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    ...to eating a mini Danish for breakfast this morning, and would like 3 other similar offences and a crumpet to be taken into consideration also

:flowerforyou:
  • Dani_Scott
    Options
    That due to an assignment deadline my weekend is revolving around mindlessly snacking (although a lot healthier snacking than I woul have previously done and I have worked out today) and the biggest confession is that until this work is handed in I don't even care!! Whatever gets me through (although I will still log and be shamed by the big red numbers :-)

xx
  • fallenangelloves
    fallenangelloves Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I confess I step on the scale a dozen times and take the lowest number and record that one!

(in my defense though it actually encourages me more to see that number again... Hey it's worked so far!)
  • KatrinaG2012
    KatrinaG2012 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I confess.......... I never did really understand the whole facination with "onederland". But as I inch closer to it I'm all "whoohoo" about it. I continue to live and learn:) thankfully.
  • fallenangelloves
    fallenangelloves Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I confess that I haven't eaten gotten out of bed yet! I sleep with my laptop.... ha!

LOL! My iPad sleeps next to me too!
  • pinkminy
    pinkminy Posts: 286
    Options
    that MFP has become an obsession LOL
  • avg1986
    Options
    I confess that as much as i love my kids (honestly, they are my everything) i do sometimes wonder how much they will go for on ebay..........lol
  • chatterbox3110
    chatterbox3110 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    I confess:

that I'm AVG1986's mummy!!!!!!

And I'll buy her kids off Ebay cos I love them to bits LOL
  • shanna0413
    shanna0413 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I confess that my jeep is a mess (and desperately needs to be cleaned)

I confess that I have a little OCD (i check to be sure my doors are losked like 50 times)

I confess that I am addicted to MFP!!
  • Iamkim73
    Iamkim73 Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    I confess that as much as i love my kids (honestly, they are my everything) i do sometimes wonder how much they will go for on ebay..........lol
    This is awesome!
  • Iamkim73
    Iamkim73 Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    I confess:

But this is even better!
  • avg1986
    Options
    I confess:

how much? Lol xx
  • ActorGirl1476
    ActorGirl1476 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I confess that I have skipped the gym for weeks. (ugh winter laziness)
  • twanthe1
    twanthe1 Posts: 407
    Options
    cosby.gif
  • chatterbox3110
    chatterbox3110 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    I confess to eating some fudge this evening, but in my defence I did include it in my calorie count and I did go for a 1.2 mile walk to burn off some of my guilt (and some of the calories) LOL

And Anna, I'll give you 50p each for the kids ROFL xxxxxxxxxx
  • lyssamichelle
    lyssamichelle Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    I confess...
    I kind of hate everything.. & most people I've met out in the real world..
    I like the online people better.
    They're nicer.
  • bprague
    bprague Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I would do questionable things to get to the grocery store so that I may make cream of mushroom soup tonight (no car, bad craving).