Whats Your Mini Goals?!

Options
Im curious as to what everyones mini goals are for their weight loss journey And why they want to reach them... I have mine set up like this .....

[x] 195.5 lbs ~ SW 1/15/2012
[ ] 185 lbs ~ New workout outfit
[ ] 175 lbs ~ All new make-up
[ ] 165 lbs ~ New Boots
[ ] 155 lbs ~ Tanning Package
[ ] 150 lbs ~ New Bathing Suit
[ ] 145 lbs ~ New wardrobe
[ ] 140 lbs ~ GOAL Book a Cruise!!!!

Honestly doing it this way is keeping me 150% motivated =) Iget prizes its like being a kid again.

I deffinatly want to reach these just so I dont feel so down about myself anymore and I can feel confident and sexy =)

WHAT ABOUT YOU?!

Replies

• chipschipstl
    Options
    Your goals look great! I've been doing 6 week sessions at a time, planning for 2 lb a week. It's easiest for me to set a time limit instead of a weight limit because I'll keep putting it off if I have no time goal.

The session I'm in right now ends the day before Valentine's day. When I want to quit I think about the dress I want to wear on Valentines Day to go have a great date night. The next day, I'll start again and pick something 6 more weeks out to look forward to and go for another 12 lbs.

i LOVE your goal to book a cruise. I've always wanted to go on a cruise and have stayed away for fear of swimsuits. That's great motivation.
  • KJVBear33
    KJVBear33 Posts: 628
    Options
    My major goal is 100 pounds down.......by that time, my sister said she'd pay for my way to hawaii.......cool huh?

Mini goal for the time being is a 20-30 pound loss........unfortunately I am having a bit of trouble getting to where I need to be to make this happen. I keep going over and over the same three pounds and I hate it!!! I am meeting a nutritionist at my gym that will help me with things hopefully. But I plan on a wardrobe change when my pants are too big for me!! :)
  • xYumzx
    xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    My major goal is 100 pounds down.......by that time, my sister said she'd pay for my way to hawaii.......cool huh?

Mini goal for the time being is a 20-30 pound loss........unfortunately I am having a bit of trouble getting to where I need to be to make this happen. I keep going over and over the same three pounds and I hate it!!! I am meeting a nutritionist at my gym that will help me with things hopefully. But I plan on a wardrobe change when my pants are too big for me!! :)
    Thats great!
  • xYumzx
    Options
    Your goals look great! I've been doing 6 week sessions at a time, planning for 2 lb a week. It's easiest for me to set a time limit instead of a weight limit because I'll keep putting it off if I have no time goal.

The session I'm in right now ends the day before Valentine's day. When I want to quit I think about the dress I want to wear on Valentines Day to go have a great date night. The next day, I'll start again and pick something 6 more weeks out to look forward to and go for another 12 lbs.

i LOVE your goal to book a cruise. I've always wanted to go on a cruise and have stayed away for fear of swimsuits. That's great motivation.
    Thats my reason ive never been on one =)
  • rebeccawalker1982
    rebeccawalker1982 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    First goal is to just get to 200 and then from there to lose 10 lbs at a time til I get to 150 lbs to reevaluate. I was 174 then gained 50 lbs with my pregnancy, lost 30 right off the bat then went back up to 216 when I joined MFP.

Not sure what my “reward” will be for each goal but when I get to 150 or where ever I feel I should be, it will be a shopping spree for all new clothes.

To make myself lose the weight, I took all my clothes out of my dresser and closet so I now have nothing to wear for the most part and I refuse to buy bigger clothes when I have/had a closet full of nice clothes.
  • no_worries
    no_worries Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    My mini goals are pretty simple, every 5 pounds I lose I can treat myself to one meal. Then, when I get to my goal weight I'm getting a full body makeover and new wardrobe.
  • maryjay51
    maryjay51 Posts: 742
    Options
    i have a business mini skirt outfit im wearing for an event im throwing in march.. i WILL wear it by then!!! its HOT
  • xYumzx
    Options
    Love the goals and what motivates you guys =)