positive things about a cold or the flu

Options
smae1980
smae1980 Posts: 794 Member
OK so it's the middle of winter and we are all going to get something at some point so I just thought maybe we could look at some of the positives about getting a cold or the flu. Here's mine- coughing all the time will give you a killer ab workout

And before anyone goes nuts this is just meant to be funny

Replies

• n8vchick77
    n8vchick77 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I like the way my voice sounds when I have a cold o_O
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    vomiting for days on end will help you lose weight?

Im usually a silver lining kinda gal but Im not sure even I can put a nice spin on cold and flu
  • chelleymarie88
    Options
    I can't taste anything!!! Lack of taste = no point in eating "tasty" foods.
  • smae1980
    Options
    great reason to stay home from work and read or watch tv all day
  • GTI_Girl
    GTI_Girl Posts: 207
    Options
    having just gotten over a cold myself...I must say that when you are full of yuck...eating snack foods is the least of your concern. AND my water intake is through the roof with all tea and soup I ate! lol
  • whiskey9890
    whiskey9890 Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    not being able to smell my boyfriends farts was a godsend this week, alas i'm over my cold now but he still has bad gas :sick:
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    Currently suffering with a stinking cold and the only thing I can come up with is that I'm helping a kleenex worker keep his/her job
  • Momkat65
    Momkat65 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Our bodies perform amazing miracles like aching and swelling created without execising, volumes of mucus, overheating with fever, turning all consumables into liquid form and the like...... miracles, I tell you
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    Forced rest, and when you come out of a cold or flu you feel much more energized by comparison.

On this note: Please don't go the gym when you're sick.
  • smae1980
    Options
    great reason to take a looooong hot shower- your defense is "I was clearing out my sinuses"